OCR02713 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "Dat Disjointed Chemical"

djpretzel

Oohh, hello, Mr. Hedgog!! o/ \o

Heh, this sounds like the universe's collapsing in a toilet flush. Which is absolutely... fascinating, right? Well, means I like it! Now, I still remember when I said I'd throw a party for you once this mix got frontpage'd.

d_2695.gif

:P

*Dances* sonic_dancing_by_korz123.gif

Great mix, love the creativity, energy, and feeling of the track. It's still a lil too loud + harsh in the upper frequencies for my personal tastes.

Agreed, It seems my headphones lied to me when I was mixing the high-ends XD (though I usually dont mix with cans, its was late night)

Kidding in the writeup aside, this is the way to bring it!

We're always open to this kind of music, so if you ever change your mind, we're here. Send it over! :-)

Ok! (still wonders how you found out about my "Airline" alias lol

well... their is actually one last remix for a Sonic CD project. Its electro, but a more smooth sound compared to this song.

Edited by SonicThHedgog

SonicThHedgog got posted! I remember when this was first on the WIP boards, and boy has it changed since then! I think this - for better or worse - is an insight into the mind of the Hedgog, where nothing stays still for a second! It's loud, it's energetic, and it's completely ADHD. Great remix dude, although I wish you'd gone with the WIP title of "Dem Chemicals" instead :D

The worst thing about this mix is the title. Shoulda stuck with "Dem Chemicals". "Dat disjointed chemical" makes no sense.

The track is still awesome as hell though. I remember the first time I heard it...which was quite awhile ago 8O

yah hehe! you were the first one to ever hear this one too lol. To think this track almost got canceled XD:tomatoface:

SonicThHedgog got posted! I remember when this was first on the WIP boards, and boy has it changed since then! I think this - for better or worse - is an insight into the mind of the Hedgog, where nothing stays still for a second! It's loud, it's energetic, and it's completely ADHD. Great remix dude, although I wish you'd gone with the WIP title of "Dem Chemicals" instead :D

I has ADHD XD

Loud and heavy, but from my end it comes off as a positive more than anything. As messed up as the synths got in their gritty ways, the original melody shined through and came off well in the electro style. Not bad at all and a great debut. Also, as crazy as the title is, it works after hearing the song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02713 - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "Dat Disjointed Chemical"