Dragon's Crown

Flash Strife

Newegg isn't too bad, they just don't get any bonuses if you pre-order. I got one copy of the game for $30 myself (pre-ordered when it first appeared on amazon back in 2011 when it had a different publisher and MSRP) and it's easily worth it. Probably won't go lower than 40.49 till the end of the year around the holidays so if you can wait till then do so.

Also Brush I sent you a friend message to the PSN account in your profile.

Edit: So I was just doing some marathon dungeon diving and I found some bones with the quote "should've been a family man". Also found an amazon named SnuSnu. XD

Edited by Flash Strife

Ah, so that boss is a Monty Python reference? Didn't know. Just about FREAKED out when I saw it. Think I spent the first 10-20 seconds just guarding cause it was so vicious looking.

Zoltan: Some references here

Malaki: Get well soon dude.

Everyone: Not seeing any PSN names here. Just Gollgagh for PS3 version? Would be good to get some others. Also FYI you can pick up bones of people you play online co-op with. WAY better than the average AI bones since you get their equips and skills. AI makes the weirdest choices for skills and equips...

That's cool. If not to clear some dungeons we should get on at least for a sec so we can use each others characters as AI companions. My amazon is pretty good right now cause of all the marathon dungeon diving so I got to the level cap for normal mode. Got lots of good equips and my skills are good too, none of that crazy AI stuff where they level up skills to like 3 or 4 and then not equip the item the skill needs. -_-

Thanks for the well wishes, people. This is the second time within a month and a half that this happens, so I'm slightly worried they might actually have to staple the thing shut this time.

But this thread is about Dragon's Crown! So let's all talk about why this game gets better the better you get at it and the more time you put into it!

I have a sorceress that I leveled at first, but then after I understood the leveling and combat a little better, decided to create a more Paladin-like fighter, and now I'm experimenting around with the Amazon and eventually elf. I love the versatility of the classes and the short burst feel of playing it on the Vita. Good times.

Name's Malakhim2004 on PSN if anyone wants to actually get in some game time tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a lvl99 Amazon, lvl35 Elf and playing a Wizard right now if anyone needs a hand, just message me. I know some people complained that the game might not be worth it cause it's a beat em up and those usually aren't long, but each character I've played so far has had VERY different play styles so there is variety if you like playing with different classes and the difficulty levels REALLY change up the gameplay too if you go that route. I'm over 140 hours in and still going, gonna play all characters before I put this away. Very fun game IMO. Also,