OCR02723 - Final Fantasy VI "Dark Blue Substance"

Liontamer

• 2 weeks later...

Very enjoyable to listen to. I particularly like how it doesn't go out of it's way to make any one idea stand out, it sorta works together from start to finish (will say that the dance beat worked very well with me though :) ). Not bad at all and a strong addition to the Final Fantasy VI album.

• 7 months later...

This is my first review on a ReMix.

Excellent job, Mattias! Your ReMix flows nicely and I just love the pounding kicks and that bass. Very groovy! I can't imagine Cyan dancing to this tune (haha) but me and a couple of friends played this song at a party last week and a lot of people were just gettin' down! I've always loved the original song and now I have a reason to dance to your ReMix.

I give this a 9.5/10.

• 10 months later...

Very creative take on this theme. I love both of them from B&R, even though they're diametrically opposite. My most favorite section here is 1:18 - 2:37. The piano licks are very good. And the wacky bassline, coupled with acoustic drums is good as well. The rest of track is very cool too; it's more EDM than the middle section. Great job!

• 10 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02723 - Final Fantasy VI "Dark Blue Substance"