OCR02725 - Final Fantasy VI "Till We Meet Again"

Liontamer

Well, the Aria is my favorite song from FFVI and one of my favorites of all VGMs and one of the songs which are linked to my life. And this was what I expected of a remix of this song. And Jillian's voice!!! Damn

I wont copy what was on the FF6 album thread. But Wow. This track was NAILED Dead on PERFECT.

Well, just the opening to the suite to be released. In general when I saw the 2nd list of tracks released on the site I wasn't as excited at the list compared to the 1st, but regardless they're all still great tunes, and this is one of the stand outs.

Well, I'm not usually fond of vocals in a ReMix but I must say that I have been pleasantly surprised with the whole Balance & Ruin album. The vocals are simply beautiful as is the composition. Both complement themselves perfectly.

This will sound cheesy but I just love those lyrics : "And I promise to be what fate asks of me." I don't know why but they just stuck with me ever since I heard them...

Anyway, all this to say that I really really like this song.

Whoa, this is beautiful. Jillian did a damn good job with the vocals with that wonderful voice of hers, which was definitely the highlight of the track, and the whole ReMix just has a suburb airy feeling that kinda lifts things up. Gorgeous ReMix of the Aria.

• 2 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02725 - Final Fantasy VI "Till We Meet Again"