Request: A mix of Glee and David Guetta Without You

alecl

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place.

I am after a mix of Glee Club - Without you and David Guetta

Basically, what I would like is Glee to start with, and then when the beat drops in about half way through, switch to the david guetta version.

I tried this myself in some mixing software, but as I haven't a clue what i'm doing, I would love is someone could create this for me ! :-P:razz:

Thanks to anyone who can help

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place.

I am after a mix of Glee Club - Without you and David Guetta

Basically, what I would like is Glee to start with, and then when the beat drops in about half way through, switch to the david guetta version.

I tried this myself in some mixing software, but as I haven't a clue what i'm doing, I would love is someone could create this for me ! :-P:razz:

Thanks to anyone who can help

PS if you need a link to either track, let me know. I can find the David G one in 320kbs, but the Glee one, only in 192 :(

hmm, my mistake, have just realized this is for Game music Remixes. Just a little bit stressed as my Bride to Be wants this at our wedding that is happening in a matter of days! So I have been searching the internet high and low!

:tomatoface:

Would be willing to pay for such a mix!

hmm, my mistake, have just realized this is for Game music Remixes. Just a little bit stressed as my Bride to Be wants this at our wedding that is happening in a matter of days! So I have been searching the internet high and low!

:tomatoface:

Would be willing to pay for such a mix!

i'd be willing to do such a mix for pay

edit: wow this is a few days old, probably too late

Edited by spellmynamewithabang