Brandon Sanderson uses OC ReMixes on his video uploads

vaxne

If anyone is a reader here I just finished The Way of Kings a novel by Brandon Sanderson. He is also the one finishing up the Wheel of Time series. The second book for The Way of Kings hes documenting himself writing the second book. For these videos while hes writing the actual book, he uses ocremixes for his videos. I thought it was cool that an author would be using video game music remixes for documenting writing a novel.

While I confess to initially starting The Way of Kings because of Brandon's name popping up in relation to OC ReMix, and while it took me 200 or so pages to really start getting into, I just finished it and WOW...

I'm definitely a big fan now, anxiously awaiting the second book, and it makes it all the cooler that OCR has helped Brandon, in any small way, create these amazing & unforgettable worlds!

ocr-sanderson.jpg

Sanderson is a huge fan of the site and we actually met him at Connecticon. It was super cool. :D

I was actually crazy excited to meet him because he's my favorite author.

This is really cool. :D I'm so glad you got to meet him, DarkeSword! :D