OCR02730 - Pokémon X "WHAT TYPE ARE YOU"

djpretzel

really no comments yet? are we kidding, are we joking

this mix is the tits, so to speak. i've not come across a pokemon mix yet that i fully one hundred percent loved and embraced but this is earth shattering. it's the pokemon theme done insane justice. some of the lead writing is a bit safe and feels a bit stale here and there but otherwise i can't think of any flaws; this is pokemon on warioware steroids.

Cute and badass. Seems to be the two words that fit way too perfectly for this ReMix. It just makes you feel so happy and bouncy, but you know shit can get real in an instant. So upbeat and gives you a head-nodding feel, and yet for something so new, the title theme is well known and loved at the same time, so it's easy to get into right off the bat. Great work!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Probably, this is the best track from the album. Just because of that music box intro. Seriously, who doesn't love it? Ok, jokes aside, this is typical ToN arrangement, but this is good fact, see? Upbeat, full of energy, it doesn't repeat for a second, which is always a good thing. And that chiptune outro is simply adorable.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02730 - Pokémon X "WHAT TYPE ARE YOU"