Knuckle Chaotix 32x"TAKEOFF" (Progressive Trance)

nakorn85

Great! KC ReMixes are pretty rare, so it's awesome to hear another ReMix from this game! Also, it would be nice to make a KC album...

Thankyou! Black_Doom am happy that you enjoy it:-P,Am just experiment combining progressive and video games music :-Pbut am glad that you like it

cheer mate!

No offence to the hard-hitting fidget EDM stuff nowadays; I love that intense stuff, but it's always nice to hear some classic drift-away progressive stuff like this. GREAT job.

And I know that the source is very short and not much to work with, but my only complaint is that I believe you could increase the source usage much more. I personally think the first 3+ minutes are fine as is for a lush, drawn out intro, and that huge sweeping interlude rise in the middle is perfect, but at 7:31 that is a clear and evident spot to make the source melody more pronounced and obvious.

Don't take this the wrong way, what you already have is freaking amazing, but right now it sounds more like an original piece inspired by KC "Take Off" rather than a legitimate solid remix of KC "Take Off." I am thoroughly enjoying all 10 minutes of this as a standalone original track, but not as a remix.

No offence to the hard-hitting fidget EDM stuff nowadays; I love that intense stuff, but it's always nice to hear some classic drift-away progressive stuff like this. GREAT job.

And I know that the source is very short and not much to work with, but my only complaint is that I believe you could increase the source usage much more. I personally think the first 3+ minutes are fine as is for a lush, drawn out intro, and that huge sweeping interlude rise in the middle is perfect, but at 7:31 that is a clear and evident spot to make the source melody more pronounced and obvious.

Don't take this the wrong way, what you already have is freaking amazing, but right now it sounds more like an original piece inspired by KC "Take Off" rather than a legitimate solid remix of KC "Take Off." I am thoroughly enjoying all 10 minutes of this as a standalone original track, but not as a remix.

i agree with you Damashii i was kina carried away and should pay attention more to the source:razz:, i was just experimenting trying to create different tune that still have the feel of original but i

guess its need more work haha:)I will definitely take note from ya man

Thank for your time to check it out i appreciate it man:razz:

Edited by nakorn85
g