If you could have any game made by any developer...

Brandon Strader

Retro Studios making Megaman games from now on, especially Megman Legends 3.

Vanillaware remaking Guardian Heroes (back on Saturn, look it up. Awesome game).

Namco's current Tales team remaking Lufia 1 and 2 instead of that...thing we got on DS.

Level 5 making the next Skies of Arcadia or Lunar game, and by Lunar game I don't mean another frickin' port of Silver Star.

let me add to that

somebody making good mega man games

It's time to bring back the X series. At the very least, the Mega Man series deserves a major release, be it X, the original, Legends. Something. I loved 9 and 10. I'm just saying they need to pull out all the stops and make it happen.

I think it would be cool if From Software made a Castlevania. Similar to Demon's/Dark Souls but less open world... Well, at least with ought a Hub world. Both of those games have their difficulty just right, and enemies can be intimidating and require you to think. Combine that with the eerie atmosphere of say Super Castlevania IV, and I'd say it would be a fantastic game. The newer Castlevanias have always kind of bugged me. They don't feel like... Well, Castlevania. They're too... anime-ey? When I think Dracula, I don't think 23 year old pasty Japanese guys with long silver hair and who seems to be sexually confused about himself.

I'm getting off track. From Software, Castlevania.

Yep.

SE isn't going to give up their baby so easily. They've sat on the Chrono series like a mother hen on a nest, and people aren't even allowed to make fan works. There's all sorts of romhacks, mods and fanmade Final Fantasies, yet Square-Enix rarely makes a fuss about them. Meanwhile if anybody messes with Chrono Trigger, they send their rabid lawyers after them. If they decide to pull a McCaffrey with their fans like that, I doubt they'll send it off to a third party developer.

Chocobo Racing, however...I can imagine Obsidian doing that. I'd be all over that, too. Chocobo Racing was crazy fun.