Angry Sons presents 'Minus World' (debut album)

Damashii!!

The "Angry Sons" project consists of a duo collab between emcees and producers 'Psychosis Abstrakt' and, OCR's very own, 'metaphist.' Despite the perceived amount of few tracks, the entire album is packed with smooth beats, crafty sampling, extremely intuitive wordplay, and of course loads of fridge brilliance for casual and hardcore gamers alike. If you're a fan of fresh, forward-thinking hip hop and/or an aficionado for witty video-game influenced rapping, you will thoroughly enjoy this album. With a diverse melting pot of hilarious Kirby Horror-core, encyclopedic comic book allusions, and gritty 'Dragonborn!' hype chanting, this album is overflowing with replay value; a very sick debut album, indeed, by the Angry Sons, and hopefully more great tracks will be coming from these dope gentlemen.

If you enjoy what you've heard, please be sure to name your price.

*NOTE - I, Jordan 'Sir Jordanius'/damashii!!/whatever Etienne, am not affiliated with the production or anything about this album at all, whatsoever. I just think it is incrrrrredibly sick, and some of you heard me talking a lot about this album with pm's and a thread a while back here in the community; so I felt inclined to boast about it and share it as much as possible (and metaphist said he's perfectly fine with me making a thread to promote them)! XD

Yeah I gotta echo everything Jordan said in the OP. The album is absolutely amazing and intense. Meta showed me a demo of "Mega Man Killas" a little over a year ago and I was blown away then. So needless to say, I was really excited to see this thing released!! What I like most about the album is just how sophisticated and clever the lyrics are. It's seriously some of the best hip-hop I've heard recently, that's for sure. So I just wanted to drop in and pay my respects. Even if you think vocal VGM mixes are dumb, or you "don't like" hip-hop/rap, you owe it to yourself to check this out. You might find yourself pleasantly surprised ;-)