[closed]Recruiting for indie game!! Need music!

carritohmc

About my game:

Hi I'm making an indie game (self funded) that can best be described as Super Metroid meets Final Fight. I know that description is very ambitious, but that's the mood I'm going for.

What I need

I'm in need of some background music, the songs can be short (30 seconds actually works, but anything up to 3 minutes is also good).

What I'm offering:

If I ever release the game, you'll get it for free!! (I'm smiling as I type this btw)

I know it's not much but I can also offer $30 to $60 depending on the number of tracks, complexity, etc, I figure we can hammer out the details later on, I can pay this through paypal.

You also get full credit of course, I can even post your personal website on the credits.

Music Specifics:

Techno, electronica, dubstep, drum and bass, hip hop, trip hop, even classical all work, but the game has a futuristic vibe, so I'm leaning towards something that sets the mood for sci-fi, horror, atmospheric etc. I have composed a few tracks, and if easier I can also send tracks so that you can remix or get an idea, but I'm just as open for new tracks, whatever makes things easier.

What I'm not

I'm not a professional game developer, so I don't want to mislead anybody into thinking this game is going to make a splash, heck, it might not even get released, I will post some pictures and I'm hesitant to post the trailer (very early in development and btw I did the music for that, so you've been warned). Here it is:

What I'm hoping for

Someone who's excited to provide a few tracks for an amateur game.

Thanks for reading and sorry about the long post I just wanted to provide as much info as possible, btw I'm a big OC remix fan, love the work the community does here.

game_screenshot1.png

screenshot_city2.png

Edited by carritohmc
no longer recruiting