Rock: It's dangerous to go together (no vocals)

Napket

I like the concept and I really wish you manage to record this with real instruments. I personally didn't feel it as a rock/pop song mainly because you have some flute/whistle playing which to me gives it a more fantastic/pirate/folkish type of music so that's why I would like to hear it with real instruments.

I've also listened to some of your other songs and enjoyed "Get serious", "Facing an enemy", "Composition, finished".

Keep it up :)

Thanks mate! I aimed it to be more like folk rock song, if you know what I mean, so I'm happy that you too categorized it as such. :D The school starts soon, so the first thing I'll do is to ask those friends of mine would they want to play with me (there's one good drummer in that group who's input would definitely be welcome).

I'm glad that you liked my other stuff too. Thank you!

I agree, this isn't rock at all, not really even folk rock to me, it sounds more like video game music. Which is fine because you're in the right place for that.

If you're really trying to do some rock stuff then listen to how, in particular the drum parts are written in some classic or modern rock tunes, and how the melodies are written. The drum parts will normally have a driving kick & snare beat with either hi hats or rides going, and the melody won't be nearly as complex, and will repeat notes a lot.

This is fine how it is if you want it to be the forest theme in a video game though. :)

Aimed to compose a rock song and produced a forest theme for a game? Haha, I like that, thank you! :)

Well, my first idea was to make an ending credits songs of a kind, but then I myself didn't think that this could work as such and I put it in the rock category, making it my first. I'll definitely try and compose another rock piece using the tips you've provided. While orchestral VGM is my main thing, I wish to train in other areas as well and everyone's feedback is very much appreciated. ;)