Inafune's new game, Mighty No. 9

Devyn

Also, even though the total says it's not at 3.5 million, the chart says "3DS and Vita Versions" reached.

They are also using PayPal for funding and they are adding that towards the stretch goals.

Also, they will continue to use PayPal even after the Kickstarter ends, so we could potentially reach all the stretch goals.

I'm pretty sure that the Kickstarter didn't actually happen. Capcom has clearly shown that the fanbase just have no taste for new Meg Man games, like the award-winning Xover (download the demo today!). Indeed, these "fans" are claiming they want more, but when given the award-winning Xover (availaible now for iPhone 5), they snub it for overly complex games like older, inferior Mega Man games like Mega Man 3.

Hell, they clearly have no money either, as evidenced by the fact that they aren't buying the award-winning Xover, out now for iOS and Android platforms. IF they did, they would support the Mega Man series, especially Xover for iOS and Android. But here we are, seeing lower sales numbers for it, as they don't have the money to buy such an award-winning game.

So really, there is no way fans would willingly fund a game that is exactly like Mega Man, in the respect that it is the parts they like most without all the award-winning features of Xover, available now for iPhone 5. If they can't afford to buy the award-winning Xover, there's no way in hell they could afford to donate 4 million bucks for a game that has none of the true Mega Man Xover spirit, with new in-game DLC purchases available now.

Ugh, I feel so dirty making . Not because I support Capcom, but because having to think like that makes me feel bad about myself. But parody must go on.

I'm pretty sure that the Kickstarter didn't actually happen. Capcom has clearly shown that the fanbase just have no taste for new Meg Man games, like the award-winning Xover (download the demo today!). Indeed, these "fans" are claiming they want more, but when given the award-winning Xover (availaible now for iPhone 5), they snub it for overly complex games like older, inferior Mega Man games like Mega Man 3.

Hell, they clearly have no money either, as evidenced by the fact that they aren't buying the award-winning Xover, out now for iOS and Android platforms. IF they did, they would support the Mega Man series, especially Xover for the Wonderswan and N-Gage. But here we are, seeing lower sales numbers for it, as they don't have the money to buy such an award-winning game.

So really, there is no way fans would willingly fund a game that is exactly like Mega Man, in the respect that it is the parts they like most without all the award-winning features of Xover, available now for the Atari Lynx and Tiger handhelds. If they can't afford to buy the award-winning Xover, there's no way in hell they could afford to donate 4 million bucks for a game that has none of the true Mega Man Xover spirit, with new in-game DLC purchases available now.

Ugh, I feel so dirty making . Not because I support Capcom, but because having to think like that makes me feel bad about myself. But parody must go on.

What I read. What?

I am, of course, EXCESSIVELY HYPED about this game, and pledged for it. Extremely pleased with the goals reached too. I'm trying not too talk too much about it because of how HYPE I feel about this game and how long I have to wait until its released now (around 18 months, but I'm willing to bet it'll be more than that). Shariq and I talked briefly not too long ago about what mega man needed to be made, and this is exactly it.

I watched the livestream of the closing hours last night with a perma-smile on my face.