OCR02734 - Pac-Man "Cloud Garden"

djpretzel

Just in case anyone's wondering about a breakdown, I conservatively timed it out:

Pac-Man "Start BGM" - :09.5-13.5, :19.5-:27.5, :36.5-:37.5, :39.5-:43.5, 1:01.5-1:09.5, 1:14.5-1:15.5, 1:17.5-1:21.5

Pac-in-Time "Forest" - :15.5-:19.5, :27.5-:36.5, 1:47.5-1:48, 1:49.5-1:50, 1:52.5-1:54, 1:56.75-1:58.25, 1:59.75-2:00.25, 2:02.75-2:03.25, 2:04.75-2:06.25

Ms. Pac-Man "Act 1: They Meet" - 1:33.5-1:42.75, 1:42.75-1:47 (quiet delay effect)

Nice energy here, and definitely some cool stuff from Tommy and Dweezil. Cool to have them both officially on this side of the ranks. Unreal. :lol:

Edited by Liontamer

no, no, no, no, no, no, noooooooooooo just no....

You're telling me that I'm supposed to REALLY believe that this seriously is a remix made by Tommy Tallarico aaaand THE Dweezil Zappa?

:tomatoface:

this is unbelievably amazing. ohmaigawd where is my wallet.

I keep on looking at the 'remixer(s)' and I'm still just not believeing what I'm seeing.

no, no, no, no, no, no, noooooooooooo just no....

You're telling me that I'm supposed to REALLY believe that this seriously is a remix made by Tommy Tallarico aaaand THE Dweezil Zappa?

:tomatoface:

this is unbelievably amazing. ohmaigawd where is my wallet.

I keep on looking at the 'remixer(s)' and I'm still just not believeing what I'm seeing.

Literally everything this man has said. Big fans of both people and I never expected in a million years to see a remix credit to Dweezil fucking ZAPPA. Mix is totally totally awesome, great groovy synthy guitar rock out. My only complaint is that its too short :(

Also, where are the fucking comments? SHOW THIS REMIX MORE LOVE PEOPLE!

Uh... Wow. Some high energy yeah, but WAY too short! It had some medley-itis but it was really awesome. Good job!

[EDIT] OK, yeah, this really is too short. As soon as you're into the music, it's already over. That's really sucky :(

Edited by BorgMan

What an incredibly mind blowing realization of Dweezil Zappa and Tommy Tallarico working together and getting a ReMix up, and of Pac-Man music! Honestly, I'm really glad that they were able to fit in "Act 1-They Meet", because it's one of the sources I really like from the Pac-Man games that never seem to get touched (love Ms. Pac-Man more than original anyway). The only nit-pick is that it's short time-length, but that's what the replay button is for. Such a great ReMix, I love it!

• 1 month later...

The only problem with this is the length. I waited about 10 seconds for the music to kick in again, but it didn't, and having sensed a lot for this track it did leave me only partially satisfied. At 1:20 I definitely think you can experiment and expand on the melody instead of it going "up and out", so to speak. It's definitely going somewhere amazing at that point.

• 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02734 - Pac-Man "Cloud Garden"