Diamond Dust technomanga gayvoice remix

Damashii!!

source:

'remix:' https://soundcloud.com/darkmoocher/whippin-out-my-gay-voice

1. may or may not be a hint at a possible future collab between a certain person(s).

2. most definitely NOT the last of many more technomanga arrangements that I have (I promise the others will be more.... 'serious')

3. it's been really hectic the past few days, so I just needed to blow off some steam, really. Hopefully this makes somebody else laugh as well.

4. I'm certain most people here are cool and can understand when something is a joke, but just for clarification: Kanye West is one of my favorite performers (for real), and I have absolutely nothing against LGBT people (I support them, and I personally think this shouldn't be taken as offense, nor do I feel like this has ANYTHING to do with homosexuals whatsoever outside of the term 'gay voice').

:tomatoface:

---------------------------------------------------------------"Singing in my gay voice!"-------------------

tumblr_mr5ybfzh8F1qzc065o1_500.gif

-----------------------[DiGi Valentine] -----------------------------[Damashii!!]---------

you keep killing me like this you're going to have to start paying for the coroner to come pick up my corpse, fam! XD

-EDiT-

yes, i just downloaded it too.

because i really want to bust this tune on max volume while on the bus and rolling through the hoods.

Edited by DiGi Valentine

source:

'remix:' https://soundcloud.com/darkmoocher/whippin-out-my-gay-voice

1. may or may not be a hint at a possible future collab between a certain person(s).

2. most definitely NOT the last of many more technomanga arrangements that I have (I promise the others will be more.... 'serious')

3. it's been really hectic the past few days, so I just needed to blow off some steam, really. Hopefully this makes somebody else laugh as well.

4. I'm certain most people here are cool and can understand when something is a joke, but just for clarification: Kanye West is one of my favorite performers (for real), and I have absolutely nothing against LGBT people (I support them, and I personally think this shouldn't be taken as offense, nor do I feel like this has ANYTHING to do with homosexuals whatsoever outside of the term 'gay voice').

:tomatoface:

totally fabulous

• 2 months later...