Sonic R remix album (WIPS due 5-31-14)

wildfire

If it means I get to make a sweet ass mix with DiGi, I'd be down with even mixing crud like Crazy Bus.
Then shake my hand good sir, because the City is ours! XD hahaaaa! Will you be remixing the track and doing all the production as well then, yeah? Or did you want some else to handle that and you just perform the singing? Either way, i'm most certainly down with both! As long as you're on it in some capacity then i'm a happy man!

Oh yo, i really shouldn't be getting inspired and excited for this project already, i got so much work to get through ^^; but definitely can't wait for this to kick off next year (or later, or whenever it gets rolling).

Then shake my hand good sir, because the City is ours! XD hahaaaa! Will you be remixing the track and doing all the production as well then, yeah? Or did you want some else to handle that and you just perform the singing? Either way, i'm most certainly down with both! As long as you're on it in some capacity then i'm a happy man!

To be honest. I reckon something in the style of the vocal tracks from Sonic Colours would RULE.

You've got the EDM talent here. Haha. I can add gee-tarz and vox though, as well as arrangement shtoof. ;)

I'm super excited right now to be honest dude. I'll have to hold myself back from making this too early. Haha

To be honest. I reckon something in the style of the vocal tracks from Sonic Colours would RULE.

You've got the EDM talent here. Haha. I can add gee-tarz and vox though, as well as arrangement shtoof. ;)

I'm super excited right now to be honest dude. I'll have to hold myself back from making this too early. Haha

Just gonna throw a PM your way real quick, but for the most part you and me are definitely collaborating on City! XD No doubt about that at all!

-EDiT-

Yo, Wildfire. You can go put Tuberz's name down on Living in the City's main vocals and live instruments. We may be teaming up with a certain someone to give our tune that EDM vibe. But i'll let you know more about that once i've spoken with them ;)

Living in the City, baby! Aaaooowww!! ~♥

Edited by DiGi Valentine

i was actually going to do a sonic r ep myself once the shinobi 3 project i've got started winding down! i wish y'all luck; this is a very specific take on the game (mine was gonna be a completely different kinda thing) and one that would be fairly popular, likely!

i'm not gonna do anything for this myself but i hope it does well

I'm tentatively setting the first WIP deadline for February 2nd, 2014. I don't expect a fully developed WIP, but I do want to hear at least the backing track in an appropriate style, and it will be fantastic if you have time to lay down some vocals. I want to make the timeline for this project pretty relaxed so we have plenty of time to make it perfect. If you have any questions, I'm (almost) always available to chat about anything.

I'm not sure i'll be able to make it in time for a February check in date, i still need to speak to someone about our track and i want to pick the right moment for that. Things are kinda hectic right now for everybody so i've yet to talk with them.

The major thing for me is that VROOM is meant to be wrapping up in February so my hands are completely full leading up to that month, as well as college probably kicking my ass around that time too. Under pressure~ :D

If you can take my word for it that i'll get 'City' rolling a month or two after Feb then i would really appreciate that! :)

Anyways, have a think about it and let me know!

I'm not sure i'll be able to make it in time for a February check in date, i still need to speak to someone about our track and i want to pick the right moment for that. Things are kinda hectic right now for everybody so i've yet to talk with them.

The major thing for me is that VROOM is meant to be wrapping up in February so my hands are completely full leading up to that month, as well as college probably kicking my ass around that time too. Under pressure~ :D

If you can take my word for it that i'll get 'City' rolling a month or two after Feb then i would really appreciate that! :)

Anyways, have a think about it and let me know!

There's nothing super special about the February date other than that I wanted a date on this so we actually get started and not just be lazy. Really, all I was looking for by this date was basic synth choices and the general feel of the song. Don't worry about the date though, cause it's not set in stone and I may end up moving it anyway.

Don't worry about the date though, cause it's not set in stone and I may end up moving it anyway.
Ah, ok. Cool. :)

In any case, i'll see what i can do within that time, just might be a tad difficult. Since i'm just featuring as a vocalist though maybe i can see about getting the dudes to have the beat started, perhaps. I'll keep ya posted on what happens!

• 1 month later...

Somehow missed this. Weird.

Uhm, anyway...same as always; if anyone needs some hip-hop style vocals, let me know. I'm great at back up haha.

Additionally, I'm not the best singer, but I think with some "interesting" editing, my voice could be lent well to an EDM track.

Amphibious, did you have anything in mind for the Reactive Factory track?

Somehow missed this. Weird.

Uhm, anyway...same as always; if anyone needs some hip-hop style vocals, let me know. I'm great at back up haha.

Additionally, I'm not the best singer, but I think with some "interesting" editing, my voice could be lent well to an EDM track.

Amphibious, did you have anything in mind for the Reactive Factory track?

I haven't really thought about it much, but I wonder if I could somehow infuse some hip-hop style into an EDM beat. I'll give it some consideration! Life is pretty hectic right now but I'll get some time to work on this track in due time!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI that I will probably be moving back the tentative WIP due date. To those who didn't already know, within the last month I moved to Chicago and started working full-time, and I have a huge backlog of commitments to do before starting this project. So no rush to anyone who's already committed, just don't completely forget that you're going to give me awesome music eventually!