Sonic R remix album (WIPS due 5-31-14)

wildfire

• 2 months later...

Ok, the first WIP date has passed, and I've heard 2 WIPS and had 2 other producers confirm their commitment to this project. Still haven't heard from Amphibious or Damashii!! yet, but otherwise everything seems like it's on schedule.

I'm setting the next WIP date as May 31st, which gives you guys plenty of time. However, I do expect to hear something from every group. Ideally I'd like to hear some temp vocals on those tracks too.

If you've got any questions, shoot them my way! :-)

Ah shoot yeah I got the PM but forgot to reply. I will say that I'm still on board but don't have anything concrete yet. My final recital is on the 12th so I've been pretty busy preparing for it. As soon as that's done I'm finished school for good though so I'll be ready to get some serious music done!

Awesome! And it's fine that you don't have anything yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I swear I haven't forgotten about this project, I just haven't had time to mock anything up for my own track. Thanks to everyone who sent me updates!

I'm not going to set a new WIP date yet, but I will be periodically checking in on people and I will be setting a firm WIP date once I've cleared some stuff off my own schedule. In the meantime, feel free to send me any updates if you have them!

Yeah, i'm still alive too. Just not been very active around here lately, i've had a lot going on.

Spoke with halc about our track with Tuberz and we're still heading forward with that, so no worries there. Not sure when we're going to have something for you but we're definitely not dropping out or anything, that's for sure.

Yeah, i'm still alive too. Just not been very active around here lately, i've had a lot going on.

Spoke with halc about our track with Tuberz and we're still heading forward with that, so no worries there. Not sure when we're going to have something for you but we're definitely not dropping out or anything, that's for sure.

Sounds good to me! I just want to make sure everyone I'm counting on is still committed to the project!

• 1 month later...
Ok so I'm finally freeing up at least a tiny bit. What's the situation with this? This still going full force?

This album will definitely still happen, but currently there is no next WIP deadline. I am working on sorting some personal stuff out and trying to find my motivation. I will keep you guys posted, and feel free to send me any material you may have.