An OverClocked Christmas 2013 ~ Now Recruiting

Dyne

I'm in once again. Already have my track started.

Dyne- The graphical stuff we discussed in under way. I have the idea for the album art, so I just have to make it. I'm also working on the other asset you wanted.

Excellent.

For anyone else who may have PM'd me, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just particularly busy with some personal IRL stuff. Do not worry, I'm also working on a redesign of the site proper, and hope to implement that on release day.

Yes, I'm a little weird, I like to keep it fresh.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I actually tried some composing (Something I am really bad at), turned out surprisingly good now I just got to work it in with my holiday sample, mix it, render it, twerk I mean tweak it, then when its all done... Send it for approval.

I'm normally a sampler so i'm excited to see this project finished, and hopefully approved (=

Hi!

I actually tried some composing (Something I am really bad at), turned out surprisingly good now I just got to work it in with my holiday sample, mix it, render it, twerk I mean tweak it, then when its all done... Send it for approval.

I'm normally a sampler so i'm excited to see this project finished, and hopefully approved (=

This isn't an official OCR project, so there's no panel to pass. The goal is just to bring remixers together and make an album of Christmasy tunes, regardless of the remixer's experience level. Granted, I wouldn't make a remix of Jingle Bells using nothing but pitch-bent farts and train whistles and expect it to be well received (or would it be?), but we've had newbies and experienced remixers alike on past albums. So, don't worry about being told you can't join in our reindeer games.

Oh good, and hey that sounds like fun i'ma do that after this track is done xD

Jingle bells with flutes, train whistles and farts, hmm I'ma take this and "Easter Egg" it into my track thanks for this =D

But yeah, I posted on this thread before and I would send a sample out but I keep going back and changing it up lol.

I don't want to hurry on this seeing as there is always next year but I am excited to see this track to the end.

I apologize if anyone has been trying to reach me. I've been dealing with some personal family issues over the course of the last two weeks, and have finally gotten some time to deal with everything. I will be check my email and my PMs here on the forums. I promise, I will be getting back to as many people as I can.

For now, if you've got any kinds of updates or finished tracks, please let me know.

I'm going to keep the current design of the site for this year yet, and then over the next year will be working to update the site's design. I'm just low on time right now, and have enough to get everything set up for the release of the album.

If you have any questions, please refer to the OP for information. Otherwise, if there's a question you need answered, just PM me. Thanks everyone!

I apologize if anyone has been trying to reach me. I've been dealing with some personal family issues over the course of the last two weeks, and have finally gotten some time to deal with everything. I will be check my email and my PMs here on the forums. I promise, I will be getting back to as many people as I can.

For now, if you've got any kinds of updates or finished tracks, please let me know.

I'm going to keep the current design of the site for this year yet, and then over the next year will be working to update the site's design. I'm just low on time right now, and have enough to get everything set up for the release of the album.

If you have any questions, please refer to the OP for information. Otherwise, if there's a question you need answered, just PM me. Thanks everyone!

Ouch family issues suck. Been there done that, and I know a few other ppl on here who've got similar problems. My best wishes go to you and I'm looking forward to getting this thang done :nicework:

Insanity is what I do, why be normal and average, they are way over-done xD

And since when does doing a humor-side track about a guy in a red suit breaking into peoples homes to drop off "gifts", a track about religion anyway lol

EDIT: I finished my composition, part of it is on my soundcloud, but it is far from done don't think I will submit anything this year I started too late x_x

Edited by underworld_imp

Everyone, just do your best! If you do, you do and that's awesome. If you don't, please don't beat yourselves up over it. It's not an official album, but it's always been a fairly well received album. So no worries. Anyone who is already working on or finished their mixes, feel free to submit them anytime.