An OverClocked Christmas 2013 ~ Now Recruiting

Dyne

I really wanted to get something in for this. I'll keep trying but it's not looking so great. Every time I boot my mixing computer any program I try to run freezes and crashes. I think it might be my ssd. All my important stuff's backed up to Dropbox and/or not on that drive, but it's looking like I won't have anything in by the due date. *sadface*

So my Duosis idea didn't pan out, however I managed to do a quick something for the compilation. Normally I sleep on a mix and do some final tweaks the next morning, but I can't remember if the deadline is midnight tonight, or 11:59pm just before the 18th. :razz:

December 17, 2013 at 11:59 P.M. EST. That's pretty much the deadline, because not only will Dyne need to upload everything and get the site ready, but I'll have to add all the song tracks and such to the back, and then get that to him.

So basically, you've got pretty much exactly 23 hours.

Edited by The Coop

but I'll have to add all the song tracks and such to the back, and then get that to him.

So basically, you've got much exactly 23 hours.

Here's the info for my 2 songs. Don't know if I should try to go for a third. :twisted: I got one sitting unfinished from the FFCC compo.

1. Don't Even Try

Game: Portal 2

Source: Exile Vilify by The National

2. Rabbit

Game: To The Moon

Source: Main Theme, For River

Wow I am totally bummed. I look down at the calendar and it's 12/20 already. It doesn't feel like Christmas at all, and I'll be working almost nonstop all week starting with a double shift on Monday.

I hope you guys have a more traditional Christmas.

I'll be having a really boring Christmas. You're right that it doesn't feel like a few days from Christmas.