Super Cartography Bros. - History

DarkeSword

Wait wait wait, before we get carried away-

Flexstyle (or darkesword), is this going to be ssn open-call project or a "we'll call you" sort of thing?

Flex and I put together a really large list of artists who we think would be good. It'll probably start off as a "we call you" kind of thing and then fill out the set with contributions as needed.

Looks more like a never-was project.
Hopefully not

Flexstyle took a break from OCR stuff for a couple of months to focus on school. I believe he's graduated now and is going to be getting back in the swing of things.

Hey guys. I haven't forgotten about this, and--circumstances allowing--I plan to start work on it first thing after the Reno GAME Expo is over as my next big music project. I still plan on getting something usable together by January, too. I've been incredibly swamped even after my graduation, though, so I'm easing myself slowly back into the OCR waters.

• 1 month later...

Alright folks, this is officially underway. KingTiger and Timaeus222 are my co-directors, and I'll be contacting my first list of mixers within a week, I think.

The way recruitment for this project is going to work is I've got a list of mixers in a document, and I'm going to rank them based on my own private criteria (mostly consisting of skill and availability). I'll go down the list as I get confirmation or declines from people. If we end up with open tracks after everyone's been contacted, I'll open 'em up for claims, but remember--I'm really picky. :-P

Stay tuned! :nicework:

• 2 months later...