OCR Talkback Live! (Saturdays, 9PM EDT!)

DarkeSword

the fun hasn't started yet!!!!!!!! it is starting soon-ish!

I know but my fam is going out to eat soon and I am obligated to go :P

I'll catch the recording later tonight. Have fun guys!

EDIT: Oh I guess I'll think of a question and tweet it before I go. =)

When is it starting? For the last few weeks I keep missing it and then noticing that it started after it gets posted. I like being able to ask questions and get a reply that I can see. :(

It's live now! (don't have a link since I'm on my phone and not watching)

edit: you can search OCR talkback in YouTube and it should give you the live link.

When is it starting? For the last few weeks I keep missing it and then noticing that it started after it gets posted. I like being able to ask questions and get a reply that I can see. :(

EDIT: Nvm, I got it. Home page, not Videos page.

For future reference, the video can be found on the events page before the Talkback goes live. The events page can be found by going to the videos page and clicking the drop down list that reads as "uploads."

Yeah that was a lot of fun! It was great to "meet" a lot of you guys and just chat and whatnot. And Jivemaster is even funnier live than I could have imagined, hahaha. Thanks so much for hosting Shariq, Larry, Dave, and José! And thanks again for promoting Temporal Duality everyone! Please drop us some reviews/comments in the album review thread if you haven't already! I know we all like hearing what you think!

One thing I forgot to mention that I wanted to plug live, was with all the Sonic Zone Remix Compo talk, I'm thinking of hosting another one of those sometime early next year! So stay tuned! :wink:

Yeah, about the first play of Mega Ran / Mister Wilson's new album on RadioSEGA brought up in this week's episode, and saying that I wasn't the one doing it...

...well, I ended up doing it anyway. xD

That aside, was a great appearance this week! Crazy get-together and one to really see / deliver some insights in regards to the Sonic CD album; and I am agreeing with the vast majority, Jive should be on more often :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Shariq, what do you think about doing an OverClocked Assembled talkback show one of these times? We were thinking like maybe sometime in January perhaps after the track off APEX is out and whatnot. We could talk about that, our Temporal Duality track, and some of the other things in the works? If people are interested, of course.

I floated the idea by the 'core' team and Sir Jordanius, metaphist, BrothaDom, DiGi Valentine, The Auracle, and myself are all interested. My only question would be if we stick to the Friday show format, if we'd be able to start it earlier (like maybe 7pm ET?) to better accommodate our British pals DiGi and Auracle?