OCR Talkback Live! (Saturdays, 9PM EDT!)

DarkeSword

I've enjoyed the past four shows. Sonic CD show was massive and lots of fun, JiveBird and Rexy were just great, it was great to hear Matt's insights into project direction since he did a stellar job, and BrothaDom really impressed me, seemed like a humble guy, but proud of what he's doing. Always good to see the pretzel there of course!

The two shows with the new staff gave a good bunch of insights into judging and stuff. I was interested in hearing about how much time it takes to give feedback - for me it takes a lot of dedicated time, since I often hear a lot of things but I feel I'm not that great in formulating it to words (English not being my first language might contribute) or analyzing it, especially music theory -wise. It sounded like some of you can sometimes churn out feedback at a ridiculous rate.. It was very good to "meet" the new faces! Chimpz and XPRTNovice have both seemed like absolutely great folks on the forums and it was cool to see and hear them in the Talkbacks!

#14 had some great euro representation, WillRock was a lot of fun and I always like seeing non-staff ReMixers, and it was cool to see Hakštok. I just loved the "Uematsu... meh" perspective too! :D As much as I love Final Fantasy music myself.

--Eino

Well now that i know that they are answering question from this forum i have a better question. Do you think we will be seeing any more Scott pilgrim remixes?

Sorry if i am asking a bunch of questions.

Do you want more? That soundtrack is super easy to mix

It should really be an album

Any chance you could (1) post the link somewhere, for the actual hangout, so remixers who want to join can do that.... and (2) maybe move the show up an hour to 8pm? I could at least work my schedule around that, I'd LOVE to be on more... and try to be less awkward. Thanks.

Edited by Brandon Strader

Several of us are interested in hopping in for an "OverClocked Assembled Talkback special" tomorrow or next Friday (if this upcoming Talkback will be focusing on the Apex14 album as a whole). I know some folks like Ivan Hakstok have that late-night-witching-hours boss status, but is there any chance we can bump up to 8, 7, or 6pm for a slightly earlier chat?

thanks anyways. I'll definitely hop in for one of these, I'd just like to try to get the UK bruddas in at a good time, too.

Several of us are interested in hopping in for an "OverClocked Assembled Talkback special" tomorrow or next Friday (if this upcoming Talkback will be focusing on the Apex14 album as a whole). I know some folks like Ivan Hakstok have that late-night-witching-hours boss status, but is there any chance we can bump up to 8, 7, or 6pm for a slightly earlier chat?

thanks anyways. I'll definitely hop in for one of these, I'd just like to try to get the UK bruddas in at a good time, too.

I can even try to be there to talk about the video if you want. :) (Earlier is better :P)

Aww man, is that the absolute earliest we can do it? 6pm is too early/not possible?

EDIT: nevermind, it's cool for today. When I become an intergalactic rockstar and can afford a plane ticket for everybody then we can have a time slot that's a little better for everyone.

Edited by Damashii!!
dip like master chief, chill like soylent green, WOOP!