OCR Talkback Live! (Saturdays, 9PM EDT!)

DarkeSword

I sure hope their is a talk-back tonight.

Since I'm going to work right now, I'll leave my question here.

Which is your favorite ninja turtle?

Has there ever been a remix (posted to OCR or on youtube or whereever) that made you go "WTF?" after hearing it? (This can be a bad or good thing.) For me, Everclear Hangover got that response out of me.

You guys oughta figure out how to make it so you can get guest hosts so that talkback doesn't need to be cancelled :cry: There's lots of people who are somewhat regular on the show who could potentially do it.

I think I remember hearing you guys don't do that because you'd have to give the password to someone. Well is there any way to work around that? Could you temporarily change the password, then change it back later?

You guys oughta figure out how to make it so you can get guest hosts so that talkback doesn't need to be cancelled :cry: There's lots of people who are somewhat regular on the show who could potentially do it.

I think I remember hearing you guys don't do that because you'd have to give the password to someone. Well is there any way to work around that? Could you temporarily change the password, then change it back later?

No talkback tonight because all staff had obligations.

Talkback is linked to OCR's YouTube account. Can't give the keys to that castle to too many people.

Not feeling well tonight. No other staff around to run Talkback. We'll have to postpone. Maybe do it another time this weekend.

Take it easy and get well, Shariq! We can hold off until later. I should be available anytime tomorrow, but I have NGI and a DoD listening party to host on Sunday, so I wouldn't be available for that unless it's sometime in the morning PST.