OCR Talkback Live! (Saturdays, 9PM EDT!)

DarkeSword

Oh I was just popping in to say I'd be here and ready but I guess it's not on. :lol:

Show takes a lot of breaks. :<

Yes, the show takes a lot of breaks. It's not going to ever be completely weekly. There are holidays and events and other things that happen that keep us from doing it every week. There's nothing wrong with that, and honestly I'd appreciate it if folks would stop digging at us every time we don't have an episode. I like doing Talkback a lot, and I'm really glad people enjoy tuning in when it's on, but if we don't do one and miss a week or two, then that's what happens.

Anyway, enough about that.

A Futebol Arte Talkback is definitely something we can do but it needs to be done earlier in the day because Ivan is on a radically different timezone and we don't want him to have to stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning for it. CTCon is also this weekend so we have to see if it's feasible for us to do this on a different day this week or push it out until next week.

A Futebol Arte Talkback is definitely something we can do but it needs to be done earlier in the day because Ivan is on a radically different timezone and we don't want him to have to stay up until 4 or 5 in the morning for it. CTCon is also this weekend so we have to see if it's feasible for us to do this on a different day this week or push it out until next week.

My schedule is very flexible, so I'll be able to make it regardless of the time/date. :P

I'd prefer it to be an hour or two earlier though, but the current time is fine.

• 2 weeks later...