"Spectrum of Mana" is released!

VikingGuitar

gen-ffd-endings.jpg

Hi all. Some of you might know that a bunch of us have been working on a Secret of Mana full-soundtrack tribute called "Spectrum of Mana." Features Stemage, Mega Beardo, members of The OneUps, Descendants of Erdrick, Alexander Brandon of Unreal Tournament fame, norg, Dr. Manhattan, Super Guitar Bros, and more.

Anyway, it's out and available for FREE download at http://www.spectrumofmana.com

Go check it out! I know OCR has their own Mana album in the works, but this should hold you over until then. Both projects were actually started independently and without knowledge of the other, so no stepping-on-toes is intended. Hope you enjoy it!

The rule is that you can't post it there if you're not a posted remixer, but you've got posted remixers on the album, and _you_ aren't posting it there, _I_ am moving it there. If my mod powers extends that far. (spoiler: they do)

VikingGuitar has a direct post on the panel, and he is VikingGuitar. That's more than enough. :lol:

Go check it out! I know OCR has their own Mana album in the works, but this should hold you over until then. Both projects were actually started independently and without knowledge of the other, so no stepping-on-toes is intended. Hope you enjoy it!

I was kinda worried at first, but actually I think both our projects will complement each other nicely. I think you actually did us a large favor by helping getting our ball rolling. Mana music fans will have quite a bit to rejoice about in the next little while. :D

I also wanted to ask if there were any ways or ideas we could actually compliment each others' releases. No sense in thinking about competition when one could be thinking about cooperation instead. :)

I was kinda worried at first, but actually I think both our projects will complement each other nicely. I think you actually did us a large favor by helping getting our ball rolling. Mana music fans will have quite a bit to rejoice about in the next little while. :D

I agree wholeheartedly with this post, and I've always believed that there is no such thing as having too many remixes of a song or game. The more the merrier!

I have not played Secret of Mana or heard much of the soundtrack, but this album is amazing! To anyone who may hesitating on listening to this album due to lack of source familiarity, do yourself a favor and listen anyway. You will not be disappointed! :nicework:

• 1 month later...