DLP aka (The Joker)'s Kickstarter! Success!

The Joker

Update 2

With little more than 3 days to go, we made the goal! I'm super pumped about it! Even though it's been reached, you can still preorder the album, every little bit counts!

So, we've had a good turn out so far, got to 1/3 funding for the project. I'm really happy to have even gotten that far, but I think we can take it further! There is still a few days to go, & I know it has the potential to go all the way.

If you've been curious enough to check the thread, and if you've enjoyed the direction of BadAss 1 & 2 & some of my other OCR stuff, then I appreciate your interest & encourage you to watch the video & hear some of the previews for the album! I've worked on it for the last few years & it's gotten good enough that I want to give it a bigger release. So watch the video & if you dog it, consider pledging a few bucks, & sharing the link to anyone that might dig it as well.

$1= One track from the album

$8= The Mp3 Album

$20= Physical album & a drawing from me

The Kickstarter for

DIE ON MY FEET

David L. Puga's First Album!

domfthumbnail_zpsc35533f0.png

Hey all! So, I've been working on an album for the past few years. I think I've got the tracks at a place where I want to release them to the world. I want to give it a bigger release than I would be able to on my own, & I could use your support! OCR has helped me become capable of even making this album, & I'm betting you guys can help me achieve this goal too!

I originally intended to do this well after BadAss Volume 2 released, but the dates for that got pushed back a few times, so the release of this & BadAss 2 being so close together are a coincidence, though a happy one! If you like my music, my darker OCR mixes & especially my tracks on the BadAss albums, then this is the album for you! It's a concept album sorta, more in tone & style than in any other way. The concept: Post apocalypse with a glint of hope!

You can click the album artwork up top, or the link below to get to it:

CLICK THIS LINK FOR POST APOCALYPSE!

So, if you dig my stuff & want to help, I'd really appreciate your patronage! Whether by pitching in a few bucks, or just spreading the word, hell by even reading this you've done me a solid & I thank you!

CLICK HERE TO HEAR A DOWNLOADABLE ALBUM SAMPLER!

Edited by The Joker

• 2 weeks later...

So, we've had a good turn out so far, got to 1/3 funding for the project. I'm really happy to have even gotten that far, but I think we can take it further! There is still a few days to go, & I know it has the potential to go all the way.

If you've been curious enough to click the thread, then I appreciate the time & encourage you to watch the video & hear some of the previews for the album! If you've enjoyed the direction of BadAss 1 & 2 & some of my other OCR stuff, then this album is more of that type of sound, while having a bit more of my personal touch. I've worked on it for the last few years & it's gotten good enough that I want to give it a bigger release. So watch the video & if you dog it, consider pledging a few bucks, & sharing the link to anyone that might dig it as well.

$1= One track from the album

$8= The Mp3 Album

$20= Physical album & a drawing from me