Win a copy of Juggernaut by Impact Soundworks

DrumJ8

Enter to win a free copy of Juggernaut, an awesome sample library by Impact Soundworks.

From VSTBuzz:

"Win your copy of Juggernaut Free! Juggernaut is a massive electronic sound design tool for drums, impacts, basses, FX and more, all created with modern hybrid scoring in mind. It comes with over 500 unique sounds and is perfect for creating rock, metal, electronic or hybrid trailer music. Now you can win your own copy absolutely Free! Just fill in the fields below to enter. Contest Ends Thursday, October 31, 2013 @ 11:59 PM GMT"

EDIT: I edited to prevent further confusion, sorry about that ..

Edited by DrumJ8
to prevent further confusion

Both links go to the same place, but the first one is a "special" link they provided me, saying that I get extra entries if people sign up by clicking on it (I believe). I didn't want to pressure anyone so the 2nd link is just the general link for the competition.

Hmm well this is what the link shows when I click on it, unless I'm mistaken/doing it wrong?

"Win your copy of Juggernaut Free! Juggernaut is a massive electronic sound design tool for drums, impacts, basses, FX and more, all created with modern hybrid scoring in mind. It comes with over 500 unique sounds and is perfect for creating rock, metal, electronic or hybrid trailer music. Now you can win your own copy absolutely Free! Just fill in the fields below to enter. Contest Ends Thursday, October 31, 2013 @ 11:59 PM GMT"