Nerdcore Emulation Station

Good morning all!

I am working on a mixtape called Nerdcore Emulation Station with about 35 people right now...

(I emulate rappers such as Doc Awk, Mega Ran, MC Ohm-I, Richie Branson and a few others)

Now I have about 25 tracks listed to go with most slots filled for rappers and producers, but I have a few beats that I need.

Background on the story line:

It is about heroes fighting enemies called Imagidrains on their planets. The Imagidrains launch an all out assault on all of the galaxies and the heroes realize they need to gain more experience in order to defend their planets. They all get transported to another world and party up to venture through the world of Playstation, then the world of Saturn and then the world of N64 to defeat different enemies and level up.

The final boss ends up being master hand in final destination who they defeat and get transported back to their worlds to defeat the imagidrains.

If you're interested you can message me on my FB and I'll let you know what's available!

This is certainly something I have never heard before. Thumbs up for originality - the amount of VG references in that song made my head spin haha. I was trying to catch all of them. Also enjoyed watching the clip of your live performance on Youtube, you seem to be a great entertainer. Keep it up man!

Thanks a ton man!

If you're interested in joining in even as some of the script parts I would love to include whoever is passionate about participating!