BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume III - History

Pavos

As long as the two remixes cover two different sources, I don't see any real problem. But consider some people made complains about too much FF in BA1, and too much Sonic in BA2.

----

I have a sick idea that would finally give Kingdom Hearts some recognition in this album series. We'll see if I can scrape some time up to lay it out.

Dude, I was so planning to make a KH remix for BA3. Wanna collab and make some hardcore symphonic metal? :D

I want as much variety as possible, so I would prefer for you guys to mix seperate games. However, the more passionate you are about agame, the better mixes you usually make. So... as long as the two mixes use different sources and have a very different approach, but both according to the guidelines (such as one very more orchestral rock/bombasticly epic and the other one creepy and ominous), I'm fine with it.

Also, hakstock should still do Chrono Cross :P

I'll do whatever you directors say as long as I get to increase my Mitsuda remixes count :P

But yeah, like I said, I had ideas for both Deus and Dragon God, so I'm ok with me and Zoltan taking on different games.

Yeah. I'm fine with it, too. I was just getting enthusiastic about stuff and saying anything that came to my mind. For now, Chernabogue, what kind of collaboration are you interested in? I like Kingdom Hearts and I like symphonic metal as well. I am best at composing/ arranging, playing guitar, and writing lyrics. My weakest skill is mixing and production.

damn, it's hard to keep track of who is trying to claim what and not stepping on anyone's toes. I thought about doing some Xenogears action, maybe Graf or something, but I see people mentioning XG already.

I'll try to produce a WIP soon when I'm done with a couple other tracks, but for now I'm up for collab if anyone needs stuff.

damn, it's hard to keep track of who is trying to claim what and not stepping on anyone's toes. I thought about doing some Xenogears action, maybe Graf or something, but I see people mentioning XG already.

I'll try to produce a WIP soon when I'm done with a couple other tracks, but for now I'm up for collab if anyone needs stuff.

Hey, if you want to take something composed by Mitsuda that's not XG, why not this:

:P

Yeah. I'm fine with it, too. I was just getting enthusiastic about stuff and saying anything that came to my mind. For now, Chernabogue, what kind of collaboration are you interested in? I like Kingdom Hearts and I like symphonic metal as well. I am best at composing/ arranging, playing guitar, and writing lyrics. My weakest skill is mixing and production.

Anything is good as long as we can make good tracks. :) For example, you can write and record an arrangement, and I can add the orchestra instruments/drums and master the track.

Pieter, you can add to the first post I'm offering help with orchestra, drums and various instruments (programming/VST), and I can help mixing/mastering tracks (even if I'm still learning).

Anything is good as long as we can make good tracks. :) For example, you can write and record an arrangement, and I can add the orchestra instruments/drums and master the track.

Pieter, you can add to the first post I'm offering help with orchestra, drums and various instruments (programming/VST), and I can help mixing/mastering tracks (even if I'm still learning).

I can mix and master your song. I guess I should volunteer for the entire album if anyone needs those services.

OK. I have decided. Since there are tons of people remixing Xenogears all the time, I have chosen to do a game that has never been covered here. Nobody will ever guess who my villain is. I don't need to worry about anyone taking this one, so I won't even try to claim it until I have a WIP for it.

Hints:

Female, PS3 RPG, not a final boss, can be fought three times. Let's see if anyone can guess before I submit a WIP, which I expect will be this weekend.

EDIT: You fight her four times, not three. Here's another hint: Her name is an Italian word.

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan

Are you still up for doing an Eternity mix, Brandon?

I might be, I'd prefer to wait until I have free time before claiming anything though, and what I want to do will probably change.

Claiming as much as I did for volume 2 and having to drop 2 of them and then pretty much finishing Poop near the end, was not a good process. If I claim something I want to be able to make it then in a reasonable amount of time.

I might be, I'd prefer to wait until I have free time before claiming anything though, and what I want to do will probably change.

Claiming as much as I did for volume 2 and having to drop 2 of them and then pretty much finishing Poop near the end, was not a good process. If I claim something I want to be able to make it then in a reasonable amount of time.

Completely understandable, that's also the best for us if mixers only claim stuff when they know they can deliver

OK. I have decided. Since there are tons of people remixing Xenogears all the time, I have chosen to do a game that has never been covered here. Nobody will ever guess who my villain is. I don't need to worry about anyone taking this one, so I won't even try to claim it until I have a WIP for it.

Hints:

Female, PS3 RPG, not a final boss, can be fought three times. Let's see if anyone can guess before I submit a WIP, which I expect will be this weekend.

EDIT: You fight her four times, not three. Here's another hint: Her name is an Italian word.

Obviously Sheik. nailed it.

Hints:

Seymour from FFX Hd? :tomatoface:

Brandon, if you mix my track for me, your name will go on it, too. Just letting you know.

Nahhh it doesn't work that way, yo. You don't see the guy who masters Metallica's music adding his name to their band name, probably out of shame though. :tomatoface:

That's how it works at OCR yo. I have two mixes posted and neither of them say my name alone.

You guys aren't even paying attention to the hints are you! Hahaha. It's a female!

More hints: the graphics are cartoonish (cell shaded?) and the dialogue is REALLY long-winded and cheesy. The musician is male.

Edited by The Legendary Zoltan