BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume III - History

Pavos

We need to organize, and getting the official OCR status will help a lot. For now, please be patient, because it's far from being easy, and we are 3 people giving feedback.

Thanks! :)

I don't think it will! FF3 is official and we never even got a subforum. :cry: You might have to find another system. It's easier doing it on my own, cause I can just listen to something immediately as it is sent, and then label it a wip and put it in my wip folder. :-)

But there have been complaints that nobody else can hear any of the mixes, but it's out of my control.

You should print it out and mail the file's code to the French Embassy, then after 6 to 8 weeks your letter will be analyzed and written back into the computer so that it can be observed. Another 6 to 8 weeks from then, and you might have a response about the file. Good luck!

Hmm, I didn't think I had to go PGP on that, but ok. Since I'm in Berlin next week, I'll personally deliver a printed out waveform and a floating point matrix to the French Embassy

Feedback sent to Lashmush and HoboKa. The French Embassy thanks you for your patience! :wink:

----

I'm in need of a new vocalist for the Sturm track. It didn't pass the panel for BA2, and vocals and mixing were the real problems. If you do clean or death/black metal vocals, please contact me. Thanks.

I'll also need a guitarist for a secret track I'm working on. Once it's done and that I have the greenlight from Pieter and Eino, I'll need live recordings. It's something fast, heavy, and contains both rhythm and lead guitars. Thanks again.

I'll also need a guitarist for a secret track I'm working on. Once it's done and that I have the greenlight from Pieter and Eino, I'll need live recordings. It's something fast, heavy, and contains both rhythm and lead guitars. Thanks again.

I happen to know one who would help out if you're still looking.

He also recently purchased guitar rig 5 pro and will send you clean tracks if you want to re-amp them.

re-amp them.

^ Agree. I heavily recommend re-amping. Sixto can do it and I can do it, maybe some others, but I haven't asked around. I do need to buy a reamping box but if you think my heavy guitars sound good as is then you'd be in business.

Chern, As for metal vocals, you know I already offered man, but if you want someone else for it then that's cool.

You're on, man! :D You were great on VV2, good to have you back! ^^

Awesome. I've also been trying to make arrangements of different boss themes and see if any of them are worth sending to you guys.

If you need someone with Guitar Rig, I own it too, btw

So far I love Guitar Rig. You can definitely get good and diverse tones with it.

Yeah, if you guys can give me till the end of the month, I'll shoot ya a WIP of the Dahaka's theme from Prince Of Persia.

Speaking of which, if anyone has something like East West's Ra and would be willing to process some MIDI through it for me, that would be amazing.

Edited by AngelCityOutlaw