BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume III - History

Pavos

Just out of curiosity, is going against the grain considered badass? In which case something maybe light and good could also be badass?

The purpose of your track is to make people feel evil or twisted if they heard your song. You can do whatever you like to achieve that ;)

And thanks for the heads up, Joe! I'll be awaiting your almostfinalv6editmasterednowwithmoreEQnowreallyalmostdone-version :D

• 1 month later...

Alright, everybody's tracks should be feedbacked by the three of us. We're approaching August, meaning that everybody needs to have a substantial WIP in a month (although many mixes have already progressed to 'substantial' status). All in all, everything's going on track (I've already spoken to hakstock) AND in August I'll finally hear Brandon's mix ;)

If you can get that mix done in one month, there may be a spot on the album. Send pu_freak and I your WiP too, please.

I want to clarify on that - you don't need to finish it within one month. Our final deadline is in December. However, we will only be taking substantial wips from this month because the risk of someone not being able to finish it on time is too big otherwise. Substantial wips means that the arrangement of the mix is practically done

• 2 weeks later...

I have expanded the arrangement to Machinedramon and I think it's gonna blow your souls. Just gonna add a few more things as I'm still working on successfully integrating other parts of the source and then we'll see if Chernabogue and Pu_Freak like what I've done and what Chernabogue wants to add/change etc. since it was his tune to start with.

After that, I'll press record and get the guitars recorded in full. Doing so shouldn't take more than a couple hours since I and another guitarist have been practicing what I've wrote so far.

Brace yourselves....power metal is coming.

We have five finished mixes and two that are very close to being done - we're going in the right direction :) Remember that from September, I will no longer accept anything but Substantial WIPs: newcomer or existing mixes. We now have two mixes left in the yellow and the one from Brandon who have two weeks to get me a substantial version.

That'll be all

We have five finished mixes and two that are very close to being done - we're going in the right direction :) Remember that from September, I will no longer accept anything but Substantial WIPs: newcomer or existing mixes. We now have two mixes left in the yellow and the one from Brandon who have two weeks to get me a substantial version.

That'll be all

Being in the process of moving, I won't be able to send updates before September. Just wanted to tell you.

That'll be all

Is that 6 now with me being done? :grin: