BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume III - History

Pavos

If you need mixing/mastering for the Sturm track, I would be more than happy to do that too.

I and having some issues this weekend, spending 100% of my free time cleaning, but now that I'm stuck at work and can't actively clean the house I can try to write the song. If you don't hear that I have written it by the time I get off work on Sunday morning (yeah, really working that long, not joking) then something went wrong

I'm up to 2:46 mapped out, probably not too much more to go on this song, probably just another verse and chorus or who knows what, i need to reference the original. But the point is I will send in what I have done before I leave today and hopefully it's the full arrangement. It'll sound like there's a lot left to go but once I replace the placeholder piano with guitars and record bass and vocals and drawbar organ and maybe a synth pad it'll be pretty solid and go smoothly. Getting the structure down is the most important part.

I also asked Sixto if he would record the solo for it, so that would be good.

Having some rough stuff this weekend/early into the week with family, so I probably won't be able to record and finish it right away, but hopefully the structure is enough to nail this down for now once I send it in, so I don't get cut. :<

--sented in

Edited by Brandon Strader

I just posted our update in the ProBoards. Molgera is coming along. I think it is rather unique!

I agree, another fine addition to our album! And that also means all of our mixes have been upgraded to 'Substantial WIP' within the deadline. Great work guys, I'm very happy that progress has been steady and according to the planning :)