BadAss2 Japanese OCR blurb messed up

DusK

Currently displays the following:

OCR?????????????????????????????????????????OCR??????? ocremix.org ???????????????????????????????????????????MP3????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I dunno if this is just on my side or what, but considering that the blurb is visible on all other album pages that use that template (or, at least, the five or so I checked), I have a feeling it's a problem with the BadAss 2 site.

• 4 months later...

In the "About Overclocked Remix" section:

"OCR?????????????????????????????????????????OCR??????? ocremix.org ???????????????????????????????????????????MP3????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

It's on both Firefox and Chrome.

(BTW, how do I make threads first-last while keeping the topic list last-first?)

In the "About Overclocked Remix" section:

"OCR?????????????????????????????????????????OCR??????? ocremix.org ???????????????????????????????????????????MP3????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"

It's on both Firefox and Chrome.

(BTW, how do I make threads first-last while keeping the topic list last-first?)

I noticed this a while ago. It's supposed to be that blurb above it, but in Moonspeak.

As the editor of the BadAss 2 website I can confirm I did not touch no Japanese text on there and am not at fault. :lol:

I like to think of it as someone who is REALLY confused about what OCR is. OCR?????????????????? OCR??????????????????? ocremix.org?????????????????????? MP3??????????????????? (Oh, he also doesn't know what MP3s are! ;-))

The order of posts in a thread is managed in the User CP: Settings & Options -> Edit Options -> Thread Display Options

The order of topics in a forum is managed on the forum page. At the top of the column, where it says "Last Post", you can select which order you'd like to sort the threads.