If you lived in a game, but...

Brandon Strader

Ace combat Zero, blowing stuff off the skies endlessly with a mythic battle at the end...

Morrowind or Skyrim: Big enough world to live a different live each time.

Dark Soul or STALKER, but those world being dark and depressing it is hard to be trapped in there in an endless loop.

I've been playing Skyrim a lot, and I don't think I'd want to live the Skyrim story over and over. Be the Dragonborn, do what everyone tells me, constantly fetching things for people. Fighting Alduin. Always fighting dragons. Being forced to either walk hundreds of miles or use the fast travel system constantly, depending on how your personal canon goes. I like to believe he just clicks his shoes together a few times and appears wherever he's going. Anyway, I think the idea is nice but you'd have to do all those quests, all those sidequests... all that stuff. If you could just settle down in a home with a family, maybe that would be nice, but that ain't quite the story of the game, is it? :-)

And then once you've done all those quests, and walked all those miles... you gotta do it again!

It's the same reason I wouldn't want to live in a Sonic world. Way too much running. I'd be running myself ragged and have to do it over and over.

Would you wanna be Mario? Jumping on all those goombas, eating mushrooms, and looking for your princess FOREVER and never finding her? Then when you do, you lose her again, and have to start from the beginning.

Streets of Rage

I don't like to think about how I can solve my problems. Just walk down the street and beat the hell out of anything looking at me. Sooner or later that should get me to the root of the problem.

...Which I will then beat the hell out of.

:)

and if for some reason I can't have that then I'd choose Twisted Metal for very very very similar reasons.

Edited by Garpocalypse

Probably the Tamriel, whether it be Morrowind or Skyrim or wherever. The thing is, unlike the people living in Tamriel, I know the source of all problems is the Aldmeri Dominion and their racist superiority bullshit, so probably my first order of business would be going to Valenwood and taking down their dictatorship. Because hey, if I'm in an Elder Scrolls game, I'm going to be a hero, and heroes can pretty much do whatever they need to do to get shit done.

If not Tamriel, then Arcadia. Airships on a jovian planet with rainbow-colored moons, hell yeah.

Fire Emblem.

Sure, your fate is to die in the end by whatever gruesome creature that would pummel you down due to terrible tactics from your leader, but these guys gain a lot of character growth along the way and makes losing them all that more heart-breaking.

Course, if you DO survive til the end, you'd have earned your happy ending BIG time. :)

Amnesia The Dark Descent

creeping in the fear everytime? like outlast or silent hill? brrr.

How about Minecraft?

because the game is endless? if not shouldn't the start over depressing, redoing all those stuff you did? at least new world new thing to explore.

Streets of Rage

I don't like to think about how I can solve my problems. Just walk down the street and beat the hell out of anything looking at me. Sooner or later that should get me to the root of the problem.

hello Johnny Gat.