Looking to help

electricerger

Howdy, I believe that DarkeSword pointed me to make a new thread here. I'm a simple programmer that has been working on some projects recently. I remembered OC Remixes and I was wondering if you could have any use for me? I work in Java and Python right now, but BASH (which is almost done), C++, Ruby, and JavaScript are in cue.

From here I don't know how to end this so...hope to hear back...I guess....(I don't frequent forums).

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't done much in the webdev world, I'm more on the general programming side. Games, apps, etc. I have my GitHub here: https://github.com/electricerger

I am working on two websites that I haven't purchased yet and I just opened Django today. My primary languages are Java (including Android) and Python at the moment, but I've been working with Node.js for a little bit and I'm in-cue to learn C/C++ by February. Also I've worked in Linux for about a year now.

Hey, question - do you have any websites you can link us to see what you've done?