OCR02762 - Bionic Commando "Rearming Commandus"

Liontamer

Ah yeah! Perfect kind of hard dubstep that messes with the electronic elements without just being a mess of glitches. I really loved the section starting at 2:15 on up, that was a nice change up into a more low-fi sound to lead the song out. Very cool stuff.

Shit on like... what? The game has an entire album dedicated to it now, with a variety of electronic genres (as well as an orchestral and metal arrangement in there). I doubt that qualifies as being "shit on". If you don't like one song, try listening to one of the other tracks - something might stand out that you enjoy. Seeing that it's one of your favorite games on the NES, you'd do well to listen to the rest of the album.

As for the mix - dirty and heavy. Sets up the track nicely with some chiptunes before dropping the dirt on us all. Personally, I like what Rockos did with it, but to each his own.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02762 - Bionic Commando "Rearming Commandus"