OC ReMix Presents Bionic Commando ReMixed: OK, We'll Groove!

Liontamer

cover.png

OC ReMix Presents Bionic Commando ReMixed: OK, We'll Groove!

October 22, 2013

FAIRFAX, VA...OverClocked ReMix today released its 44th arrangement album, Bionic Commando ReMixed: OK, We'll Groove. The album features 12 artists producing 12 arrangements in a variety of styles based on Capcom's 8-bit grappling hook platformer Bionic Commando, released in 1988 for the NES with music composed by Harumi Fujita and Junko Tamiya.

OK, We'll Groove is available for free download at http://bionic.ocremix.org. This album was produced to help promote the music of Bionic Commando, was made by fans, for fans, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Capcom; all original compositions are copyright their respective owners.

"I stepped in to help finish the album on October 31st, 2012, when it was announced that the project may face cancellation. I did NOT want that to happen!" said Brandon Strader, who coordinated the album towards its conclusion. "I hope you will find, like I did, that the music created by these talented and dedicated individuals was worth fighting hard for. The love for this great game felt by these artists is admirable, and has created a memorable album. We hope you enjoy it!"

OK, We'll Groove is OC ReMix's third album organized by Brandon Strader. Strader is currently directing albums honoring the NES installments of Final Fantasy II and III, directorial sequels to his 2012 album, Final Fantasy: Random Encounter.

About OverClocked ReMix

Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation and promotion of video game music as an art form. Its primary focus is ocremix.org, a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans.

###