[PC] Touhou Embodiment of Scarlet Devil, Cirno's theme

cookiegamemusic

Pretty good. The only thing I'd say is that it's distinctly lacking some bass. That, and it's a remix, so it shouldn't be for sale. Selling remixes is infringing copyrights. :P "Name Your Price" is generally more legal.

Thanks! Yeah, listening to it now I think that it lacks bass too, but my latest track feels like it has too much bass instead :shock: oh well, guess I'll get it right eventually...

Also, good catch with the minimum price, should be fixed now! If my circle gets accepted to comiket I'll sell some stuff there though! :-P

Pretty good. The only thing I'd say is that it's distinctly lacking some bass. That, and it's a remix, so it shouldn't be for sale. Selling remixes is infringing copyrights. :P "Name Your Price" is generally more legal.

Actually, ZUN, the developer of Touhou, has given any remixers of his work full license to sell his work if they please. He's a really cool guy.

EDIT: To be directly clear, cookie, you can (though I don't necessarily recommend) sell Touhou mixes, but NOT other games

Edited by KentaKurodani