MASHUP: Chemical Plant Zone (Chemixtrixx) vs. Diamonds

Flexstyle

This is one epic beat! I listened to the originals as well, and you really nailed it. It was well balanced, and didn't sound crunched.

How many channels did you end up using in this project? I find if I have too many channels, FL Studio likes to crash on me. Perhaps it's just a memory issue though.

Good stuff!

Thanks man, glad you're enjoying this one! This was actually an incredibly simple project, just maybe...seven mixer channels? I used a few different instances of each song for different processing, and also added a sub bass in a couple spots.

I've had projects of non-mashup work that have exceeded 60 channels at times, though, but I've never had a problem with FL crashing for those. 'Course, I've got 8 GB of RAM and a couple SSDs that I'm loading all the really big stuff off of, so there's not a lot in the way of storage bottlenecks.

Exceeded 60 channels? Dang.

Curious though, I also have 8gb of RAM; perhaps I'll start looking into getting an SSD instead. I was about | | <-- that close to getting 16gb of RAM instead.

Thanks again, looking forward to hearing more of your work =)