FS: Waves, IK Grand, SKNote, Cubase

avaris

Will do payment via paypal. All paypal fees included. If interested please feel free to make an offer as well.

All Waves plugs are native and current v9.

Waves RS56 - $69 (June 24, 2014)

Waves C1 - $35 (August 26, 2014)

Kramer HLS Channel: $35 (WUP July 6, 2014)

IK Multimedia - Grand Bundle - $159

Buy 2 for $70

Novation V-Station - $39

AAS Ultra Analog v1 - $39

Cubase 4.5 - $90 (also willing to upgrade to Cubase 7 for you, PM me)

SKNote StripBus - $20

Edited by avaris

When do you think you would? I don't need the money asap, so I could hold onto for awhile.

I could probably have it within a month. That'd give me time to pay off my credit card and be sans obligations, if I keep earning money at my current rate (which is likely). If it sells between now and then, no biggie, but I am definitely eyeing that pack.

I could probably have it within a month. That'd give me time to pay off my credit card and be sans obligations, if I keep earning money at my current rate (which is likely). If it sells between now and then, no biggie, but I am definitely eyeing that pack.

Cool beans. I'd rather sell it to someone on OCR. I'll keep it at that price and see what happens.

I also am sort of interested in the Kramer tapes, tubes, transistors as well as the arts acoustic reverb. Give me a couple days to consider ;).

Cool. BTW I am selling the bundle AND the individual plugs. For example if you just wanted the tape plugin you could get that.

Also dropped the price on the IK Grand bundle to $279. Great plugs! Willing to make a deal on those if anyone is interested.

Edited by avaris

• 2 weeks later...