Final Fantasy Crystal Clash - Congratulations to Tuberz McGee and Eino Keskitalo!

Brandon Strader

I never intend to fail to submit, so SOMETHING will come out of my computer whether it's worth a third of a damn or not, but the last few days have been exceedingly unwilling to let me have any time at my desk.

I have to go pass out now, and when I do get up I have phone calls to make, but rest assured a file that contains some sounds at least vaguely reminiscent of Locke and Lenna's themes will be up before the deadline.

Final day! So far we have:

TheShaggyFreak

MindWanderer

Avaris

TuberzMcGee

Trism

Arrow

Hakstock

Garpocalypse

Cash

We still need:

Hollow

Sixto

GrapplingHook

Good luck everyone. :-)

I'll try to tear myself apart from the PS4 long enough to make some sigs and a bracket image, but at the very least, I'll post a more detailed text-based bracket if I don't get around to it. :lol:

Edited by Brandon Strader

Can't wait for the Darkness bracket to finally get underway :-P Evktalo, let's give it everything we've got! Lulu's Theme is one of my favorite themes, so I'm definitely looking forward to hearing your mix.

Brandon, I have a question for you. Because Serah's Theme involves lyrics, should my mix contain them as well? Technically, her song without any vocals is called The Promise (the main motif of the game), but would that matter?

Nah, you don't have to have lyrics -- that's up to you. You can if you want. My only real concern was if someone did, say, "Forever Rachel" instead of "Locke's Theme". So you should be fine so long as you remix Serah's theme, even if it doesn't have the vocals. But I'd shy away from adding anything that is specifically from a different theme.

Edit: You may notice a delay in receiving your sig. It's because I chose to also improve the Light bracket image after finishing the Darkness bracket one. You can find them both in the first post. Sorry for the delay. I've also made the "art cover" thing to release with each pack of mp3s.

You know what's really interesting? I deleted all yer sigs and reuploaded them! And look at mine. OH IT'S SO NICE. :-P

You can find yours uhhhh.... here? http://imgur.com/a/Iands/

I hope you don't mind me not posting them in everyone's visitor messages, but.... eh. :-)

ALL OF THE SIGNATURES ARE THERE!! GET YOURS!!

Ladies and gentlemen, your completely randomized results for the Darkness Bracket matchups are here...

Sir_NutS

Brandon Strader

evktalo

Final Kingdom

Chimpazilla

Timaeus

NovaReaper

Yami

HoboKa

Esperado

Chernabogue

DusK

Bracket image coming VERY SOON, and sigs coming hopefully this evening.

That's hilarious. NutS and Brandon were both in WCRG, Chimp and I collab all tha doo da day, and Chernabogue and DusK were both on Gunstar Heroes. :P

Mine has been sent! I think my remix turned out fairly descent. Probably not enough to beat avaris, but still fun to make.

Got it! Excited to listen to evverything as a whole at midnight... :D

We only need 3 more entries. But EVERY matchup has at least 1 entry, so the round 1 is a success. If we would have had any matchups where 2 people didn't enter, nobody would have continued from there... so this is good. But let's hope GrapplingHook, Hollow, and Sixto pull through with their entries.

By the way, nice signature fix, Brandon!

Thanks! Felt like the thing to do, to make everything nice before it was too late.