Final Fantasy Crystal Clash - Congratulations to Tuberz McGee and Eino Keskitalo!

Brandon Strader

• 2 weeks later...

Just for kicks, here are some suggestions of what you could buy with your $5 once you win! All taken from the internet ask / answer type sites.

"Toilet paper."

"CHOCOLATE"

"A piece of paper and an envelope. Nothing beats a hand written letter." <-- Now this one would be cool, imagine writing a letter to the guy you beat that says "Sorry bro I'm da best lolllll"

"Awesome random things at garage sales."

"tampons, pads, panty liners, make up, pens, pencils, erasors, YO PLAIT YO GURT, nail polish, carton of milk, cheese, TOYS, music from itunes, 5 things from the dollor menue from mcdonalds, a thong, note books," <-- this girl's got it all figured out!

"Subway lunch deal"

"McDonalds!"

"A couple of packets of vegetable seeds. If you plant them, they will more than pay for themselves."

"Coffee & a lottery ticket"

"Energy Drink And Sour Candy"

"Ice cream :)"

"A good espresso"

"Two cups of coffee and a walk in the park with someone you love."

"Reece's Peanutbutter Cups."

"bubble tea! You got to drink and eat the bubbles!"

"Four items at the Dollar Tree. They even sell food now. You can buy packets of salmon for $1."

"A real cheap bag of weed lol"

"Diabetes from McDonalds...."

Putting these two sources side to side has amazing potential.. wow, Lenna's theme is gorgeous. I have much faith in Tuberz' so we're going to hear at least one AMAZING track out of this round. (:

Agreed. Good luck dude. You'll prolly kick my ass.

My computer isn't handling all the things I'm doing with Music right now, but it was a total 'go big or go home situation' right?

Day 1

Dear diary,

I thought the final round started tomorrow! Did some other stuff instead. Jupiter is clearly visible in the sky at night.

Day 2

Dear diary,

you'd think that I'd know Lulu's theme by heart by now. But no! And playing bass isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Worked on a FFIX mix instead. The colours in the sky right after the sunset were unbelievable. I saw the light of the sun already under the horizon reflected from an aeroplane. It looked like a planet, except it moved.

Day 3

Dear diary,

spent the whole day working on the bass drum sound. It is terrible. Squirrels are racing up and down the pine trees. It is freezing cold outside again. The water is out.

--Eino

I'm looking forward to hearing what you both come up with!! :-D

Dear diary,

--Eino

Day 4

Dear Diary,

I just remembered that I signed up for the Sonic Zone Remix Competition, which starts next Sunday for me too. So did Tuberz McGee. I wonder if I will have to face him again? Hmm. Marbles. What a world we live in. I should really get back to this music thing.

--Eino

Edited by SuperiorX

Ok, just so you guys know -- we'll finish this off tomorrow night, midnight, after Groundhog Day is over. I will probably be celebrating the holiday with family so make sure I have those entries by 12AM (technically on Monday) EST and I'll get the voting thread and entries up as soon as I can. :-)

Good luck you two! FIVE DOLLAH on the line!