Vampire Variations II - Now Available

Chernabogue

8hz4.png

>> WEBSITE <<

>> DOWNLOAD LINK <<

Following the success of the first album in October 2011, Alexandre Mourey (Chernabogue) and KNGI.org are proud to present Vampire Variations: Volume II – a whole new tribute album to the Castlevania series, released on October 31, 2013.

This new album focuses on two major games from Konami's series: Rondo of Blood (PC Engine, 1993) and Bloodlines (Genesis, 1994), and on the music composed by Akiropito, Keizo Nakamura, Tomoko Sano, Mikio Saito (Rondo of Blood), and Michiru Yamane (Bloodlines).

But this time, we decided to put it to the next level: 2 albums, more than one and a half hour of music, more than 25 musicians and performers, and full album artwork. Everything was done by fans, for fans, to celebrate the games' anniversary.

The project's musicians were asked to arrange the tracks the way they wanted to, and to create their own vision of the soundtrack. The project features several different genres, including orchestra, metal, funk, electronic music, and many other. In order to respect the work of the artists, no final mixing or mastering was applied to the project.

The project's artwork was created to bring the universe of Castlevania to life, but also to give Vampire Variations its own visual identity. Unlike the first project, different covers were designed for the second one to allow listeners to chose the one they prefer.

I would like to thank all the people who made this happen, who trusted me, and who dedicated their work for the project. I truly hope you will enjoy this new musical experience, as much as I enjoyed directing this project. The Dark Lord is rising once again. Hold your crucifixes close. What an horrible night to be cursed once more...

-Alexandre Mourey (Chernabogue)

Disc I - Rondo of Blood

101 – Sinfonía del Diablo (AngelCityOutlaw & Chernabogue) [Divine Bloodlines]

102 – Mechanical Salvation (Eino Keskitalo & Tuberz McGee) [Requiem]

103 – Richter's Graveyard Groove (Mega Beardo) [Cemetery]

104 - Nosfearatu (AngelCityOutlaw) [Cross a Fear]

105 – The Damned Thirteen (Lashmush) [Op.13]

106 – Transylvania Sound Machine (Stemage & Chunkstyle) [Picture of a Ghost Ship]

107 – Krush Kontrol (goat) [Former Room]

108 – Phantasmal Hellfire (Timaeus222) [Dancing in Phantasmic Hell]

109 – This Whip Was Made to Punish (Lashmush) [slash]

110 – Crux Fortitudo Mea (aensland) [The Den]

111 – Circle of Illusions (Rize) [illusionary Dance]

112 – Chocolate Rondo (I Kinda Love It) (The Nate Horsfall Experience) [March of the Holy Man]

Disc II - Bloodlines

201 – Red Pearl (Guifrog) [Reincarnated Soul]

202 – Bonds of Dark Secrets (Existence Zero) [Vision of Dark Secrets + Bonds of Brave Men]

203 – Unholy Water (Rexy) [The Sinking Old Sanctuary]

204 - Satanic Spire (Gario) [The Discolored Wall]

205 – Prussian Bones (DaMonz) [iron-Blue Intention]

206 – Find Me (Mak Eightman) [Mysterious Curse]

207 – No Prayer or Queen (Afilion) [The Prayer of a Tragic Queen]

208 – City of Angels (Brandon Strader) [Calling from Heaven]

209 – The Eighth Deadly Sin (Chernabogue & Various Artists) [The Six Servants of the Devil]

210 – Bloodthirst (SoundTakT) [The Vampire's Stomach]

211 – Season of the Witch (Brandon Strader) [Together Forever]

212 – For Love is Immortality (tibone) [Requiem for Nameless Victims]

>> DOWNLOAD LINK <<

(Note: The KNGI servers are down for now, due to major storms in France. The website will be up as soon as we can. For now, enjoy the music.)

Edited by Chernabogue

http://kngi.org/vampirevariations/

website's back up, needs to be updated though... the people need their musics!

Great job on another release; even with the technical difficulties today, it's all good since you know we'll be pimping it in the months (and mixes) to follow!

Edited by djpretzel

http://kngi.org/vampirevariations/

website's back up, needs to be updated though... the people need their musics!

Great job on another release; even with the technical difficulties today, it's all good since you know we'll be pimping it in the months (and mixes) to follow!

Music is already available through the link provided, but the website is currently updated, we had a very hard day! :) Thanks, Dave.

Can't speak for the other artists, but I'd be cool with final mastering. If it's something you feel that needs to be done with a track of mine for the sake of any project as a whole, just no worries. Of course, I heard part of VV2 during the listening party and I think it still delivers a pretty solid package nevertheless... That said, I've just downloaded this so excuse me coz I'm listening to everything this time ;)

Oh, but beforehand:

Music is already available through the link provided, but the website is currently updated, we had a very hard day! :D Thanks, Dave.

For me there's still an announcement on top of the album cover. Perhaps you mean it's in the process of being updated?