Thanks. :)

ganf

My library contains over 1100 tracks from OCR and counting.

Thank you, everyone, who has contributed all of this great work for us talentless hacks to leech off of. I'm afraid the only real contribution I've made to the site was kickstarting the Balance and Ruin album, but I'm definitely going to be supporting the site and the artists often in the future.

I've been quietly mooching off of here since '99, but I've always been grateful for everyone's effort (except djpretzel, he gets too much credit for the paltry amount of effort he puts into this place.).

Keep up the good work, you've definitely enriched my life and allowed me to put my home theater to some other use than gaming. :)

My library contains over 1100 tracks from OCR and counting.

Thank you, everyone, who has contributed all of this great work for us talentless hacks to leech off of. I'm afraid the only real contribution I've made to the site was kickstarting the Balance and Ruin album, but I'm definitely going to be supporting the site and the artists often in the future.

I've been quietly mooching off of here since '99, but I've always been grateful for everyone's effort (except djpretzel, he gets too much credit for the paltry amount of effort he puts into this place.).

Keep up the good work, you've definitely enriched my life and allowed me to put my home theater to some other use than gaming. :)

I'm just going to close my eyes for a moment and bask in the wonderfulness of this post. Thank you for posting it! This kind of thing is always nice to hear!