MnP Round 3: FFX Battle Theme

HoboKa

Don't let me alone :puppyeyes:

You not alone! I promise!

I just want to try to squeeze more time out of my days to do this because [QUALITATIVE REMARKS REDACTED], but I promise I have what I consider "enough" to submit already done. I will submit tonight or tomorrow before leaving for work, depending on how late I'm up.

I'm not particularly good at any of this yet, and time pressure on top of that just makes it worse. I don't just want to submit an entry. If I can help it, I want to submit a good entry.

the time signature has been throwing me off. i really think this would make a good orchestral latin inspired trip hop track or something, but i just cant seem to get around that time signature and im out of time. So i think ill just wait till next round! good luck guys!

I've concluded the MIDI is to blame. Whoever made it must have not exported time and tempo changes with the MIDI. So it starts off correct but by the end is off the grid.

Welcome to the Voting Stage:

There are 3 submissions in total. Participants must only pick first and second, and leave the 3rd spot empty.

My Submission is a BONUS so do not vote for it!!

Oh and I'm extending the voting period by 3 more hours, so I can get home on time and submit the results (I work till 4 pm on Saturday so...)

Click my Sig to vote ;)

Results time:

Argle won with a whopping 21

Chernabogue came second with 15

GrapplingHook got last place with 12

And I earned 0, but automatically default as the winner because I am God. ...JK :D

Final score won't match the score seen in ThaSauce b/c 1) I'm too lazy to change the bonus-applied points 2) The scoring line-up is already uh...lined up properly.

Every contestant voted, thus all got the +3 first place bonus.

The previous winner did not vote, thus there is no X2 vote that needed to be applied.

Argle picks the next round's source tune!

(fingers crossed - not CT or FF >_>)

Thank you all for participating and voting, hope to see you next round :D

Edited by HoboKa