The XBOX One is THE BEST console of the next generation

The Legendary Zoltan

Well, the tech specs are lovely to take in and I definitely understand the argument. However, like all gaming generations, I'd rather wait for the games to start coming in before making a move. The previous two XBox generations didn't win me over exclusive-wise, so for me it's going to take some serious convincing to make a move on an XBox One especially considering the bad rep it has pre-release.

But if fancy tech specs are grabbing other gamers' attention, then I can't argue with that.

Still going to buy PS4 one day.

Honestly, more power isn't a good argument at all when it comes to buying a console. I've played both the PS4 and Xbox One and I honestly don't find one console's graphics way better than the other. Even if the Xbox's graphics do wind up being better, who the hell really cares?

I'll go with Sony because Sony tries to give people what they want rather than telling them what they want. I could spend $50 a year on the awesome service that is playstation plus and play free games or get huge discounts or I could get Xbox live for $60 a year and put up with more of Microsoft's anti-consumer bullshit. Not to mention, the PS4 is $100 cheaper.

I work in a game store to make some more money to cover the cost of college and it's hilarious listening to people trying to justify their intentions to purchase the Xbox one. Basically, it always boils down to "It's Xbox; it's awesome." One guy actually argued that the Xbox was better because he could talk to it to turn it on and didn't have to push any buttons. His argument fell apart when my co-worker asked how he turns his TV on.

The PS4 is the better deal. Playstation Plus, Free Games, Discounts, getting cash back after spending 50 or so, greater diversity in exclusive titles, cheaper console, and has already outsold the Xbox one 3 - 1 and I've heard that MS charges 350,000 for their proprietary OS for the Xbox One where as PS4's is Linux based meaning there will probably be more games developed for it in the end.

I'm still holding out for SEGA to get their shit together and unleash the Dreamcast 2.
I'm still holding out for SEGA to get their shit together and unleash the Dreamcast 2.

Dreamcast 2 Genesis 2 Saturn 2.... anything at this point that would get them back on track and be SEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Super pixels: Just as real as blast processing.

Dreamcast 2 will have Megablast Processing. It'll feel even more real than the Occulus Rift.

Also, technology does not make a console "best." Good, fun games people like to play do, and as far as I can tell the Xbone is still severely lacking in that department.

Edited by KyleJCrb