OCR Secret Santa 2013

Bahamut

So it's that time of the year again!

Rules:

If you sign up, I will randomly match people up to send gifts to, and give you the name & address of your recipient. Then, it's your job to send that person a nice fitting present (but not vicious please, or re-gifting).

To sign up, just message me your name & address (and feel free to bump up the thread :) ).

Just a note, you do not have to give a large gift - small gifts are ok too! It is the thought that ultimately counts, so you can even give nice gifts that don't cost any $ at all!

If you celebrate a particular religion, feel free to mention it, as well as any other general gift giving preferences, wishes, or even just your likes/dislikes to help guide the gift giver.

Signed up

Abadoss

Arrow

Bahamut

BardicKnowledge

Brandon Strader

Capa Langley

Cash

Darklink42

diotrans

Doulifée

DragonAvenger

Esperado

GravitySuitCollector

JaDE ARaN HaRuNo

Jandalf

kitty

Koriantor

linkspast

ProjectSpam

Rexy

Sixto

Tables

The Damned

Theory of N

theshaggyfreak

Unstable Hamster

Xarnax42

XPRTNovice

Edited by Bahamut

Sent my info... I really loved what I got last year, and I had a lot of fun choosing what to send as well, but it's always so hard to pick what to send, so if people this time could really post their lists or what they'd like to have, that would be great.

EDIT: I still owe Kitty a remix of "A Sign of Hope" from Lost Odyssey from that year I don't think I participated (or maybe I did? I don't remember)