OCR Secret Santa 2013

Bahamut

You people need to stop that.

Nope. In my mind, it's not cheating to put up suggestions or lists. No one is forcing you to choose based on the suggestions/list. Nor are you forced to post any suggestion/list.

EDIT: It seems to me the only way to cheat at Secret Santa is to reveal the person's name beforehand.

Edited by Cash

Nope. In my mind, it's not cheating to put up suggestions or lists. No one is forcing you to choose based on the suggestions/list. Nor are you forced to post any suggestion/list.

EDIT: It seems to me the only way to cheat at Secret Santa is to reveal the person's name beforehand.

I think he was being scarstaic..

and even if he aint..

I don't want some weird sex toy ending up at my house...

which is probably what will happen now.

Some quick info on me.

Im a dude, 25 years old. taller and about 180 aka Large for most shirts.

I like Game stuff, specifically when its subtly Incorporated in to the design.

OCR swag is always cool,

so are homemade goods. (one year I got some awesome cookies)

Steam wish list

Amazon

This is just a base line of the kinda of junk I like.

Whoever gets linkspast, trade with me. I'll make it worth your while.

You can always send presents to more than one person! ;-P

We can make an awesome sex toy army under linkspast's Christmas tree happen. COME ON, OCReMix!

On a more serious note, when exactly is thanksgiving for you guys and gals? In Germany, this would be October 6th... :-/

1 more week to sign up!

As for what I may want - surprise me! But, don't get me a PS4 or Wii U, as I already have those :razz: . I also have a 3DS, although I would like a Zelda 3DS XL...but I don't recommend getting me any particular games for those platforms, as there is a decent chance I already have them.

It doesn't have to be a gaming related gift for me even, although I like my fair share of nerdy stuff like anyone else.

ok let's add some hints for whoever got me.

i like book, and i can read them in english with ease. i'm mostly a sci-fi fan (alternate history and time-travel) but not limited to the genre. (War against the chtorr, worldwars, Game of throne, Perry Rhodan series are some of the last good book i was reading in the past year.)

i'm obvioulsy a dr who fan an own a shelve with various random object from the series (tardis, sonic screwdriver and the lot.)

I love puzzle (wood or metal) like those

Avoid DVD, living in Europe (Zone 2) i can't read US DVD (Zone 1). Being a part of the ocr community, i enjoy video game, but avoid sending me one, that's not what i'm waiting from this, try to send something fun, original from where you are so in a few year down the road i can still remember hey it's <ocr user> gift.

ok, now i need to think of what i'll sent to my victim. :razz:

Edited by Doulifée

Despite all odds, I have been given the worst person on this site to Secret Santa: myself. Bahamut says that everyone else is already selected and can't be changed.

If only I could ask myself what I was interested in. Things like... I don't know...

-Pokémon plush figures. I wonder if myself knows that I have a small collection of them. If only I could tell myself that I would loooove a plush starter. Though, I would kill for a plush Banette.

-Borderlands 2 merchandise. There's not much of it, but it does exist. Oh, me. If only you know about my favorite characters, Axton the Commando and Mr. Torgue.

-LEGO. No one here, including myself, really knows that I actually have quite a collection of LEGO, and make my own stuff (mostly sci-fi spaceship stuff). Something like Space-themed LEGO would be perfectly acceptable, but how can I let myself know without giving myself away?

-There is one thing I know I can't get myself, and that's clothing. I'm terrible with clothing. I can never find the right size or color or anything. I'm sure that I won't try to get clothing for myself. It ended badly last year, and they are still finding parts of the cruise ship off the coast. Clothing might be best to avoid this year.

Damn it, Bahamut, why did you randomly select myself as my Secret Santa? I don't even understand how that could have happened. Did you get everyone else done first and when it was my turn, you had no one left? Is that it? Were you so diligent that you did each pairing, personally PMing each person before moving on to the next? Was this done out of spite? You know I'm the worst person to shop for, and now I have to do it twice!

Why would you do this to myself and I?