OCR Secret Santa 2013

Bahamut

hmm, things i might like this christmas? let's see...

comics

action, mystery, comedy (especially funny manga). favorites are batman, superman, spiderman, wolverine, and anything starwars (have all of kotor and loooove it)

video games

while i do have most of the consoles, including a ps4, lately i've been gaming mostly on my phone and tablet. (rymdkapsel is so friggin' addicting) i've been keeping up with the humble bundles but if there's some underrated android or ios gem you think i'd enjoy...

books

i love anything fantasy and sci-fi (been wanting to read a good star wars book) but i just enjoy good stories. these and these are some of my books, to get an idea

candy

while i usually go to fruit when i want something sweet, i do enjoy me some sweetarts, nerds, bottlecaps, spree, shockers...pretty much anything wonka. also love me some peanut butter candy including reeses cups and pieces, pb m&ms, etc.

guitar stuff

i go through guitar picks like crazy so more of those would be nice. i use dunlop tortex blues (1mm) or greens (.88m)

K I'll post something here:

-Actually would not like video games, my backlog is too huge!

-Any game schwag would be awesome! Preferably Japanese developers (capcom, atlus, Nintendo, konami, etc.) Fighting games is another strong category for me (blazblue, MARVEH, SF4)

-my friends got me playing Pathfinder (its pretty much D&D) so heck a 7 or 11 die set would work too.

Ideas:

Mega man 3ds xl case

7 or 11 die set

Any VG scwhag

Shirts (size: large)

Anything you think would be awesome!

happy holidays =D

Hello Secret Santa recipient! Be forewarned* that I am most likely going to completely ignore the suggestion list you posted, are going to post, or did not and are not going to post at all, to handcraft you something completely awesome that you will be forced to love, because I will have made it with love!!

* even though you have no idea who you are

xoxox,

diotrans

Edited by Diodes
small not small enough

Yeah, mine are easy to spot because you can't make international packages anonymous apparently. That, and my hand-to-wrapping-paper co-ordination generally sucks. :lol:

Anyway, I thought my person for this year may be tough but I am actually making good progress atm. With the way this keeps up, it may even be shipped off sometime next week.

And I know for sure Brandon Strader ISN'T my Secret Santa, because not long after the matchups were announced, he gifted me Retro City Rampage and Bit.Trip Runner on Steam. I have received a LOT of games from him over the course of the year; thank you man x)

Haha wut... I got a giant Amazon package thinking that would be my OCR FF6 Kickstarter stuff... but it actually turned out to be THIS:

DSCN0493a.png

A talking Spyro plush toy and a classic-era Sonic 2014 calendar! And I was wrong - my Secret Santa IS Brandon Strader!!

Added proof that he was the guy because the note that came with the package rambled on about how different Spyro looked in comparison to 15 years ago... :lol: Yep. That's our Brandon alright.

That plus the Steam games mentioned earlier made up the set - thank you man! :D

Guys, had a bit of a family emergency for a while, so sorry to my recipient but I'll be sending something soon.

For me, I did just buy a 3DS and have no idea what to play on it, but games are expensive (and I always buy used). Nerd swag is good - I'm a FF/Zelda/Mario/Xenogears fan and not so much a pokemon/angrybirds/etc fan. So is OCR swag though I already have a sweatshirt.

Ummm... I'm an ass to shop for, sorry. My wife hates it and I don't see how any of you would like it either.

My T-Shirt size is typically medium.

Ummm...Playstation Store monies? ... Ummm... I'm struggling here, guys.

Totally forgot to pop back in for this! In case whoever got me hasn't already bough their gift yet, I don't have a Steam wishlist (because I've already got TOO MANY Steam games), but I do have a Backloggery list that's pretty up to date with what I own, in case someone wanted to buy me a cheap game and wanted to make sure I didn't already own it. I've also got an old Amazon wishlist. T-shirt size is large. Honestly, I'm pretty open to whatever, though if you plan on sending food items, I'm not much of a fan of any type of gum or candy, minus chocolate.

My recipient should get something by Monday and the other half in a week or so.

Your recipient got something. Thank you very much!

gandalf_th.jpg

How eerily fitting! I'm getting a little grey myself. Fortunately, it's just one shade for me... ;-P

My present is not quite ready for shipment. Sorry to my recipient, it will take another week or so... and then shipping it across the ocean. :-(

Your recipient got something. Thank you very much!

gandalf_th.jpg

How eerily fitting! I'm getting a little grey myself. Fortunately, it's just one shade for me... ;-P

My present is not quite ready for shipment. Sorry to my recipient, it will take another week or so... and then shipping it across the ocean. :-(

Sorry I couldn't get you some of the other things I had in mind, shipping to Germany would have made them prohibitively expensive. I haven't shipped your other half which is much more modest portion of the gift. I'll get on that this week...

But! I'm a big fan of LotR myself and I received the American version of that Gandalf plush/doll thing as a gift once and I love it so I hope you'll enjoy that one. :)

Also, the plush looks a lot cuter in your photo. I was hesitating on buying it because the product image on Amazon.de was very...creepy in a way. :P