Sonic Heroes - Mystic Mansion / Hang Castle [Remix]

generaloffensive

Sonic the Hedgehog has been my favorite series ever since I was a child and Sonic Heroes definitely had an impact for me, Hang Castle and Mystic Mansion being one of my favorite from the game.

I've tried approaching the song with an electronic remix trying to fit in the level's atmosphere.

The state of the track is finished and it will be featured on my first album which will be a remix album featuring remixes from all stages from Sonic Heroes. I'd like to recieve feedback on the track. Also I would like to know if under further development, this track has any chance making into OCRemix.

Spectral - Mystic Mansion / Hang Castle [Remix]:

https://soundcloud.com/generaloffensive/spectral-general-offensive

Original song:

Hang Castle:

Mystic Mansion

Edited by generaloffensive

Hey man, thanks for posting. Just to let you know, marking a thread for Mod Review means that you've already pushed it as far as you think you possibly can, and that other forum users have already given you feedback during that process. My thread-prefix-changing powers seem to be a bit MIA right now, but you'll want to change this to a "Work in Progress" or "Finished" or something instead for the time being. PM me or something when you've gotten some feedback, and I'll be happy to lend an ear! :)

EDIT: Powers are back. Changed for you. :)

Edited by Flexstyle